CHAPTER XLII

____________________________

...Her Obsession...

"When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable."

____________________________

Y/n's perspective

I rubbed my eyes gently trying to wake myself up from my deep sleep.I opened my eyes and sat straight on the bed , a small smile formed on my lips looking at the sunlight falling completely in our room making our room so beautiful and elegant..

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.. I permitted the person to enter inside as I expected it to be Jungkook-shii..

" Good Morning Ma'am , This is by Mr. Jeon.. " the maid said while entering inside the room with a big beautiful bouquet of White Roses.

She kept the boquet infront of me before bowing at me and leaving from there. I smiled at her as she left from there.I looked at the fresh white rose..They are my favorite flowers, as they are so pure and symbolizes innocence and utmost loyalty..

My gaze fell on the piece of paper between the flower.. I took that piece of paper in my hands and started to read which was written on that small peice of paper..

I'm sorry princess for not being there with you this morning ,but don't worry I'll be joining you tonight for sure.. And yes this is a small gift from me as an apology..

~your Jungkook-shii..

I sighed softly after reading the letter, I kept the letter aside and my gaze fell on something there was a small box too, I took that small box and opened only to be shocked by the beauty of a pendant.I gulped looking at the pendant as it was so beautiful..I unlocked the pendant carefully before wearing it on my neck..

I made my way towards the vanity and my mouth hung in shock looking at the pendant, it was so breathtaking..

Why it's looking so beautiful on me?. Oh god I think I'm in love with this pendant.. After admiring the beauty of pendant for more minutes, I made my way inside the bathroom to have a nice shower..

After having my shower I made my way towards the vanity while drying my hair gently with the towel.. BTW this was my look..