CHAPTER XIV

___________________________

...Her Obsession...

"Love is a complicated and wonderful thing."

__________________________

...Author's Perspective...

Mr. Jeon entered y/n's bedroom with the tray of food with him..He made his way towards y/n..Mr. Jeon looked at y/n and found her sleeping peacefully..Mr. Jeon kept the tray on the night stand..and kissed y/n's forehead gently..Mr.Jeon took her hand gently in his and kissed softly on it..Mr. Jeon didn't wanted to wake her up but she has to eat the food for taking medicine..Mr. Jeon gently shook y/n to wake her up...

" Princess wake up, you've to eat food.. " said Mr. Jeon while shaking y/n gently trying to wake her up..

" Y/n, sweetheart..wake up please.." said Mr. Jeon looking at y/n..y/n opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings to adjust the light..She sit on the bed while rubbing her eyes gently...Mr. Jeon looked at her, Who is looking so cute right now.. Y/n looked at Mr. Jeon with confusion written on her face..

" W-why did y-you w-wake m-me up.." said y/n while rubbing her eyes cutely..

"You have to eat food.."Mr. Jeon said while taking the bowl of soup and placing the spoon full of soup infront of her.. Y/n looked at him before gulping the soup..

"Umm.. The s-soup is delicious.."said y/n looking at Mr. Jeon..

"I've made it for the first time.." said Mr. Jeon in deep voice.. Y/n looked at him with widened eyes..

" r-really.."asked y/n..

" Hmm..I've never cooked.." said Mr. Jeon.. Y/n nodded at his words..y/n looked down while smiling internally that he has cooked food for the first time , but only for her..

" Are you blushing?.." said Mr. Jeon looking at her..y/n widened her eyes at his words.. She looked at Mr. Jeon with her widened eyes while shooking her head as no..

" A-Ani..Aniyo.. " said y/n while shooking her head as no.. Mr. Jeon chuckled looking at her..She looks so cute when she gets nervous..

" I-I'm really n-not b-blushing.."y/n said while biting her lip..Mr. Jeon chuckled at her and nodded his head at her words..

*****

Mr. Jeon was feeding y/n with his hands..He was taking care of her..Y/n smiled thinking that he is with her, taking care of her..Y/n opened her mouth as Mr. Jeon was feeding her..Y/n sighed looking at the bowl of the soup after finishing it completely..