CHAPTER XIX

____________________________

...Her Obsession...

"You have become my obsession, Of which I will never tire."

__________________________

Author's perspective

Mr. Jeon sighed in relief feeling her little figure relaxed in his embrace..He internally smiled hearing her soft cute snores indicating that she is sleeping..Hecarefully made her lay on the bed and also laid on the bed beside her.. He smiled lightly when he felt her leaning towards him, hugging him and snuggling in the crook of his neck while wrapping her tiny little hands around his torso..He felt a little relieved that she is not uncomfortable around him anymore..

Mr. Jeon sighed and looked at the little girl in his embrace, Who was sleeping so peacefully in his embrace..she was looking so cute while sleeping with a little pout on her soft pink lips..He found himself looking at her with full admiration..he smiled at his own self feeling himself so much in love with this little girl in his embrace..

Never in his subconscious mind he thought that he will fall in love with a little girl like her.. Mostly he never thought of falling in love with someone..He thought that love was nothing, it was fake..until he met her..His way of thinking towards the word " Love " changed after his cold gaze met her scared one..

Anyone could say that it was Love At First Sight as it itself shows..but Mr. Jeon always denied it, he never wanted to fall in love..Specially with a little girl like her, Who was even scared to look in his eyes..He always prefer a woman who is mature enough to take care of herself..But as it is the Universal Truth,

"We never fall in love with someone after knowing their qualities and flaw.. After deciding that he/she is perfect for me..We fell in love with the person without us knowing it, we can only feel it that we are in love with that person.."

[B. T. W this is not copied this is written by your amazing author 😊.. ]

*****

Mr.Jeon decided to shrug off his thoughts, sighed softly and closed his eyes trying to sleep..after sometime he also drifted off to sleep..

Time skip

Y/n's perspective

I opened my eyes lightly, peeking a little before rubbing them again gently trying to wake myself up.. I opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar room..I panicked and sit straight on the bed..Where I am?..And Why I'm here?..These two questions were roaming inside my mind..