CHAPTER XV

____________________________

...Her Obsession...

"You make me want to be a better man."

____________________________

...Author's perspective...

Both Y/n and Mr. Jeon were busy admiring each other...Realisation hit y/n and she immediately broke the eye contact and lowered her gaze before backing away from him, maintaining a distance..Y/n get up from there and made her way towards the kitchen with the empty plates...

*****

Y/n came out of the kitchen after washing the dishes and found Mr. Jeon again talking with someone on his phone..y/n sighed softly and made her way towards the bedroom..Y/n sit on the bed with her books as she thought to study for sometime..Y/n was busy in her studies..

*****

Y/n was still studying..Mr. Jeon entered her bedroom to find her studying..Mr. Jeon made his way inside her room and called out her softly..

" Princess.." said Mr. Jeon calling y/n..

" Y-Yes.. " y/n looked at front to find Mr. Jeon standing in front of her calling her..Y/n looked at him before answering...

" I'm having some urgent work..So I've to go..hmm.. " said Mr. Jeon looking at y/n waiting for her response..y/n looked at him and nodded her head at his words..

"Take care of yourself.." said Mr. Jeon..y/n nodded her head at his words..

"You t-too.."y/n said making him smile a little on her words..

Y/n diverted her gaze again on her books after hearing the door closed sound of her apartment's door..she sighed softly and again focused on her studies..

After sometime

Y/n sighed softly after studying for about 2 hrs..She closed her books and made her way out of her room..She went towards the Kitchen to make herself Hot Chocolate as she was again having cramps..Hot Chocolate always help her relieving the painful cramps..y/n entered the Kitchen and started making the Hot Chocolate..

After making it she made her way towards the balcony to enjoy the weather with the Hot Chocolate..Actually Today's weather in Korea was so perfect, it was cold , windy and was having crimson red sky..