CHAPTER VI

__________________________

...Her Obsession...

"I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything."

______________________

....Author's perspective...

" M-Mr. J-jeon..." said y/n while still lowering her gaze to Mr. Jeon...

" Yes, Princess..." said Mr.Jeon while leaning towards y/n ..making her flinch again..as y/n don't react well with the touches..y/n looked at him with widened eyes after hearing what he said to her ...

" W-what?.." said y/n while looking at Mr. Jeon... with her widened eyes..

" Didn't you wanted to make me fall in love with you..huh!.." said Mr. Jeon while looking at y/n waiting for her response... But y/n wasn't able to answer anything because of the closeness between them..so she lowered her gaze...

" Say something..I'm waiting for your reply..." said Mr. Jeon looking at y/n..waiting for her response..but y/n just nodded her head...making Mr. Jeon to sigh in annoyance...

" I need words doll.. " said Mr. Jeon while whispering in y/n's ear making her heart beat at uneven pace... Which was audible till Mr. Jeon..
Mr. Jeon chuckled softly..

" Y-yes.." said y/n while looking in Mr. Jeon's eyes...

" You have this much effect of me...huh!" said Mr. Jeon with a chuckle..before backing off from her tiny figure..

Y/n turned around to leave the place immediately but halted in her way..because of his deep voice..

" Where are you going ? Did I gave you the permission to exit.. " said Mr. Jeon turning around making y/n also turned around and face him..

"Mr. J-jeon.. I-I'm g-getting late f-for my c-college..T-today, I'm h-having an i-important class... P-plz let me g-go.." said y/n while looking at Mr.Jeon with a hope in her beautiful doe eyes...

" Where will you go from this forbidden place?..huh! If you're deciding to go from here while walking..then you should definitely forget about reaching college..cuz it will take more than 1 hour..." said Mr.Jeon in his deep voice while looking at y/n..who was just looking down..with tears in her eyes.. A tear left her eyes... she really doesn't want to miss her college...

" T-then..W-what I s-should do?.."said y/n while looking at Mr. Jeon with her teary doe brown eyes...
She was scared...she doesn't want to be in this mansion.. Even she loves him..but she is still scared of him.. She is not comfortable with him..

" I can help you if you'll give me your number... "said Mr. Jeon while looking at y/n...and taking out his phone from his pocket.. And putting his hand with phone in front of her..