CHAPTER XLIII

___________________________

...Her Obsession...

"All of me loves all of you."

___________________________

Author's perspective

The Mafia King smiled to himself while looking at the surroundings he customised decorated for his little princess not knowing what is coming for his princess now ? and she needs him the most..

Jungkook decided to call his personal guard who takes care of y/n's surroundings..

" Good afternoon Boss.. " The person said wishing him to which He just hummed..

" Where is y/n ?" He asked the guard and this time the guard answered with full confidence..

" Boss ma'am is inside the college busy with the event.." The guard informed.

" Take care of her surroundings, I want her safe .." He stated to which the guard replied with a yes..

Meanwhile

" LIA" y/n shouted with her lungs out when she saw her best friend getting unconscious and losing her balance..

" Dad, you.. " she heard Kai's voice and looked at the man who hitted lia with a metal rod..

" Yes Son, I got your back.. "The dad said and they both started laughing so evily making y/n gulp with fear looking at them..

" L-Lia are you o-kay?... "she asked with tears streaming down her eyes while kneeling on the ground near her best friend..

" Darling, Why are you sitting here?..Let's go we have to enjoy alot tonight.. " He said while holding her fragile figure with her both shoulders. She denied while trying to get out of his cage..

He made her stand on her feet and was about to pick her but she again tried to run only to trigger his monsterous side.. Kai annoyingly slapped the little girl so hard that her fragile figure touched the ground..

Y/n cried out in pain when she hitted her head on the floor..Her tears were not stopping and she felt like it's one of her terrifying nightmares to which she'll wake up in her Jungkook-shii's arms..

" J-Jungk-ook-shii.. " her shivering pair of lips mumbled his name and it was the last thing she said before fainting..

" Aawww your so called Jungkook-shii will never be able to find you My Darling.. " Kai said with an evil smirk on his face and laughing so cruelly without any feelings..