CHAPTER XXX

________________________________

...Her Obsession...

“True love bears all, endures all, and triumphs!”

________________________________

Mr. Jeon's perspective

"Jungkook-shii.. "I heard someone calling me from behind and I don't know why but this sweet honey like voice felt familiar..

I turned around and saw my angel..My mouth hung open in awe when my gaze fell on her.. She was wearing something which I don't remember but it was like a curtain.. Oh yeah this is the curtain which I bought her from the mall..

Oh my god she looks so breathtaking in this..Did she intentionly wear this to seduce me?.. Oh fuck I'm hard..She looks so fuckable thing in this.. I just wanna smash her on the wall and do her..Why? Why angel? Why you have to wear this curtain.. It's making me so damn needy for you..

She looks so perfect in this my eyes were fixed on her only.. Her perfect curves and her accessories which seemed so unknown and beautiful to me.. I gulped hardly looking at her.. She looks like a whole fucking customised meal just for me..Oh god I don't know but how I'll control myself tonight..

" Jungkook-shii.."I came out of my thoughts when she again called me.. But wait did she just called me by my name..My eyes widened a little in shock but I maintained my previous cold expression and looked at her innocent face before responding..

" Yes love.. "I said and could see her cheeks turning into a blushing mess..My name from her mouth few seconds ago just felt like heaven..She don't know How much I was craving for her to call me by my name..

" Mr. Jeon Who's she?.."My female client asked which was one of my childhood friend..I turned towards her to answer this but before I could do that I heard her saying which made me taken aback..

" I'm K-Kim Y/n , H-is girlfriend and s-soon to be wife.. "My eyes widened with shock..Is she going to give me surprises like this?.. How come my innocent little angel be bold like this..I was shocked so shocked but didn't showed it through my expression..

" Nice to meet you Y/n I'm Anvi, Mr. Jeon's client and childhood friend.."Anvi said and I could see that her expression changed immediately.. Is she jealous?.. Oh my god is my little baby jealous?..

" Y/n baby let's go hmm.. Let me show you the place.. "I said looking at my angel who was looking at Anvi like she'll eat Anvi alive.. But Why she is looking so hot to me when she's jealous.. I immediately took her away from Anvi because if she had stayed there for a sec.. Anvi wouldn't have made it alive outside this party.. Y/n would have kill her just with her burning eyes