Chapter 5

~ Sophia's POV ~
"Sophieeeeeeee!!!! I wanna watch a movie!" Max wined. I smiled because of Max's nickname for me.

"Well if Sasha wants to watch a movie then sure." I said looking over to Sasha. She smiled and just nodded her head. "Okay let's head downstairs." When we got downstairs Max & Sasha ran for the movie cabinet. Not to long later they came running back with Monsters Inc.

"Hey I'm gonna go get some snacks and popcorn." Molly said running up the stairs. I put the movie in and as the main menu came up I heard a loud noise coming from upstairs.

"What was that?" Sasha asked looking at me.

"Um I'm not for sure. Im gonna go check it out. Just to be safe can you guys go to the hide out in the laundry room." I said giving them a small smile. I walked into the laundry room and grabbed one of our bats. As I to the to of the top of the steps I could hear a deep whisper and moving was coming from the far end of the kitchen. As I was about to the kitchen doorway the power went out leaving the house pitch black from the curtains being closed for the night.

"Hey there pretty girl." Someone whispered in my ear as the wrapped their arms around me. I squirmed as they dragged me into the living room. By the voice and their strength I could tell it was a guy.

"Awe is Sophia struggling to get free?" He asked. I could tell he was probably smirking.

"What do you want from me you pig?!?" I screamed. His chuckling stop as I felt my body being lifted up off the ground. Next thing I know my body was slammed down onto our glass coffee table. The guy picked me up out of the glass and laid me on the carpet where the glass didn't land. I still tried to get out of his grasp. After struggling a bit I somehow managed to get a wrist free and my leg between his. I brought my leg up with as much force as I could use and hit him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned as his grasp loosened on my wrist a bit.

"Jerk!" I spat, spitting on him and running for the nearest door. The playroom. I grabbed a chair and shoved it under the door.

"Let me in you b*tch!!" He yelled slamming into the door then beating on it. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911 as he continued to hit the door.

"Hello this is 911. What's your emergency?" The lady asked.
"Hello this is Sophia Tatum. There's a guy here. An intruder! I'm not sure how many. I live on We.."
"I know where you live sweetie and help is on the way." She said as the line went dead.
"SOPHIA OPEN THIS DOOR!" The guy yelled angrily. "If you don't I'll just have to hurt McCann's little girl even more!!!"

"What are you talking about you maniac?" I asked a bit ticked off.

"We know how much you mean to McCann and when we get ahold of you there will no longer be a Jason McCann." He said chuckling which soon stopped when I heard something being thrown to the ground.

"Don't even try!!" A familiar voice yelled.

~~~~~~
Who could it be?!?!?
Like this story up ☺️