Chapter 36

~ Beckett's POV ~
"Jason you can come out from hiding now. Drake and I both give up." I yelled.

No response.

Where the heck did he go?!

"No sign of Sophia. I checked every room." Drake said walking into the living room. "Sophia's one that wouldn't have hid for this long either."

"Maybe she went over to your place or something..."

"Or maybe Jason did."

We made eye contact knowing that if Jason was behind this we were screwed. They'd been missing for an hour and there was no sign of either.

We both headed over to Drake's house, "I'll check out this floor. You can check upstairs if you want." I said making my way towards the livingroom. Drake nodded and headed upstairs.

~ Drake POV ~
Where the heck did you disappear to Sophia?!

I checked all the places she could have hid in the main area on the second floor. Thats when I noticed a dark spot on the railing beside the hallway of bedrooms.

Blood.

I looked behind me and noticed a drop on the carpet near the stairs. Ahead of me the drops seemed to be closer together and darker. Following the trail down the hall I opened the door to one of the guest rooms. Thats when I found a pool of blood on the floor beside the bed. I slowly walked in and noticed there was a few blood drops leading to the white closet door which had bloody print on it. Opening the door I seen something unexpected.

This wasn't Sophia's doings... Where the hell is she though?!

"Beckett!!!" I yelled as I looked at a passed out Jason sitting in the closet.

~ Beckett POV ~
As I looked around the livingroom I didnt notice anything that caught my eye. I made my way towards the kitchen and thats when I noticed a small blood of blood by the door to the garage.

"Beckett!!!" I hear Drake yell.

Running up the stairs and to the room the blood drops from the stairs lead to.

Drake was pulling someone out of the closet as I came in.

Jason.

"I noticed the blood spot on the door and thought I'd look here."

I looked infront of me by the bed and seen a pool of blood. Drake must have noticed me studying the spot because he spoke up.

"I seen that when I came in. But i dont believe its Jason's blood cause theres only this little cut on his head."

After moving Jason to the bed I showed Drake the little pool of blood by the garage door.

"Where ever Sophia went... I believe whoever she's with they knew this place... Which only leaves it down to a few people."

~~~~

After going over the few guys Sophia could have been with none of them. She wouldnt have known any of them meaning she wouldnt have went willingly.

After Jason woke up we found out whoever was here Sophia knew. He blacked out but could hear the guy talking to Sophia. J was pretty sure she was passed out but wasnt for sure cause he thought he heard her respond something about "getting her out of here".

"Who would have done it? Plus who does she know that we hate?!" Drake said confuse.

"What about Asher?" Jason mumbled.

"I could see her leaving here for him. She hasn't seen him in years." Drake said putting Jason's arm around his shoulders, helping him to his feet.

"Thats our only other option..." We carried Jason to the truck then headed for the safe house where the rest of the boys were.

~~~~~

~ Drake's POV ~
We pulled up to the lake house where everyone else was at. As soon as we walked in the door Danny ran right at Jason but Beckett threw his arm out fast enough to clothesline him. Which caused him to fall flat on his back.

"Danny calm down. Jason's actually the only reason we know where she may be at!" I yelled at him. He glared at me then stood up and walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Where's Ryder at Danny?" Beck asked giving him a stern look.

"I don't know."

"Don't play dumb... We know you know where he's staying." Jason mumbled with annoyance in his voice.

"The sooner you spill the sooner we can find Ryder and sort this out. He doesn't know what kind of danger he's going to put her in if Max gets ahold of her." All I got in response was an eye roll.

"Dude do you know what Max does for a living?!" Beckett asked. You could tell in his tone of voice he was starting to get pissed off. What made it worse is Danny just stared back with no emotion. "DANNY! Your little sister is going to be sold off or used and abused by Max!!! Either way... she's going to go through h*ll because you wont let us stop Ryder from what harm he's leading her into!"

"How do I know you're not just f*cking with me?!" He growled.

"Well lets see? Hmmmm. You're still alive aren't you? So is your girlfriend isnt she? Cause to me Molly looks pretty healthy and safe here... Unlike your SISTER!!! Also last I recall you asked for us to look after your little sister... and that's what WE are doing. Which is what you're NOT helping with." I said feeling my temper getting to its maximum.

"Ryder lives near the building where you guys last seen Wade."

We looked over to see Lilly standing by the doorway to the kitchen. I nodded at her and headed straight for the door. I heard Danny yell something at me about him coming along but we were already out door.

~~~~~~~~~
~Danny's POV~
"Hey wait up. Im coming with." I yelled at Drake as they bolted out the door.

I looked over to Lilly who was still standing there. "Why did you never say anything?!" I yelled getting up and headed towards the door. Before I opened th door she yelled back, "I did but you were to worried about the Jason kid!" Then she was gone.

I had no time to deal with her. I headed out the door to see their taillights and their turn signal blinking a few blocks down.

"Dicks!" I mumbled under my breath. Time for plan B. I opened the garage and grabbed the keys off the work bench. I turned the key over and pulled the jeep into reverse out onto the road before slamming it into drive and flooring it down the road.

I hit the road searching for them but nothing seemed to catch my eye.

~~~

2a.m. rolled around and I noticed the jeep was getting close to E and my stomache had been grumbling for quite a while. I pull off the interstate and headed the closest town.

After stopping at the gas station I made my way down the strip that had the most drive-thrus in town. After getting my food I decided to drive around town and check it out.

As I drove past the park & I noticed something I didnt expect. I seen a girl with a plaid shirt wrapped around her waist getting into the passenger seat of the truck. I put the jeep in park and studied the vehicle a little closer. The truck backed up and headed towards the exit. As they drove by I realized the guy driving looked way to familiar... But it couldnt be.

Im snapped out of my thoughts as I hear metal hit metal and the truck I was once looking at was rolled over into a field.

----
Published: March 6th, 2017

Like & Comment❤