Chapter 11

~ Sophia's POV ~
He walked closer to me but as he got closer the more he didn't look like Jason. His tattoos where different and he had a few on his neck.

"Actually the names Alex. I'm Jason's older brother. You must be Sophia." He said smiling.

"Dude, where have you been?" Noah asked getting up off the couch and walking over to Alex to give him a bro hug.

"After I got shot my heart stopped beating for about 2 minutes. When I woke up nobody was around. I went to the warehouse that we had at the time but you were all gone." He said look at them all.

"Sorry about that man. We got a call from your phone. Someone said 'The deed is done. Cops are on there way in 5.' We took that as a sign to get out." Griffen said.

"I wonder why they warned you." He said. "But anyway after I noticed everyone was gone from the warehouse I decided to move to Nebraska till everything died down. I kept an eye on the news and noticed Sophia was kidnapped. The reason it stood out was because your father is an officer and good friends with Nick. Not only that but," he said looking at me. "I recognized them as the guys that had shot me." I nodded my head knowing exactly what he was talking about. "I followed the investigation and when they said they "found your dead body" I knew you were still alive. If Jason was going to kill you he would have done it when he got his money. So I waited for some sign in the news. That's when I heard Jason was arrested in Alaska. But may I say Miss Sophia you've got some balls to escape from my brother. " He said chuckling before looking back to the guys as I smiled at his reaction. "I noticed he was moved to Sophia's home town jail so I decided to move in near by. I knew you guys wouldn't be to far away so I searched all the warehouses in town and just happened to come to this one right on time."

"Well it's good to have you back." Jacob said.

"Hey guys we got to get going." Jeydon said looking at his watch.

The guys packed up the weapons and we headed back to the garage.

"Hey, I was thinking Griffen and me stay with Sophia while the rest of you go after Asher's gang." Alex said. The guys nodded as Alex continued to walk through the garage. He stopped at a black truck and looked back at me.

"You ready?" Alex asked.

"I guess." I mumbled as I walked toward the truck. Before I got in I looked back at the guys. I may not have known them to well but I ran back over to the group. I ran up to Jeydon first and gave him a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Jey." I said looking up at him.

"You'll see me soon." I pulled away from hugging him and ran up behind Christian and gave him a hug from behind.

"Im gonna miss you too Christian."

"I'll miss you to Sophia." I let go and as I looked to Noah we made eye contact. I walked up to him and was embraced in a hug.

"Im gonna miss you most Noah. Please be safe." I mumbled into his chest. I let go of Noah and looked at them all. "I hope all of you stay safe." Before going to the truck I gave Jacob and Dylan a hug as well. After that the guys loaded up into a hummer.

"Now are you ready?" Alex chuckled a bit.

"Yeah." I said giving him a smile. We got in the truck and Griffen drove it out of the garage after the doors opened.

~~~~~~
WHOOP WHOOP Alex isn't dead.

When will Jason find out? Will he be mad his brother didn't find him sooner?

Like & Comment if you'd like