Chapter 18

~ Sophia's POV ~

~ Sophia's POV ~

We pulled up in front of a building with a huge florescent sign. The place is called Black Nightmare.

"So is this a club or like a bar?" I asked taking my seat belt off.

"It's a club. Which while we're in there call me Jason. I'd rather them think they're seeing my brother than them knowing I'm alive cause that could get bad. Also.... I'm gonna have to have you act like you're my girlfriend or they wont let you stay with me." I just nodded my head. This is gonna get awkward.

We got out of the car and Alex grabbed ahold of my hand. He turned me around and had me leaning against the passenger door.

"Soph I know how nervous you are. I can feel you shaking. Just think back to when Beckette and I.. I mean Jason didn't tell you about your family thinking you were dead. You have to act tough in here cause they smell fear." Pushing off the car he began to walk with our hands intertwined.

"IDs?" The bouncer asked. Shoot I hope Alex has me covered cause this is a bit illegal. Just when I thought that he pulled out two cards and handed it to the guy. "Clear." Handing them back he looked to me and winked. Alex doing what any protective guy would do wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

We made our way through the mob of drunken people. When we got to the back Alex opened up a door and we walked down the stairs. Down a hall stood a guy guarding a door behind him.

"Hey Jason. The boys are inside.... Who's she?" The guy asked as we walked up to him.

"This is my girl!" Alex said smiling. Wow! Jason and him have to be twins.
The guy looked between me and Alex then opened the door. As we walked into the room we seen a table with two guys and a gal sitting behind it.

"Hello McCann, it's nice seeing you again!" The guy in the middle said before looking at me. "And who's your friend here?"

"This is my girlfriend!" Alex said smiling looking at me then back to the guy. His expression showed excitement and happyness like he was proud to call me his. " I see you brought along Kira. "

"Yes, she actually part of the gang now. So anyway... What brings you here McCann?"

"Well my gang and I were wondering if you could help us out. The Panthers have desided to come at us and we have a feeling that The Killers will be helping. And as you know our gang isn't as big since my brother. So we thought your crew could go after The Killers while we go after The Panthers since our crews are around the same now since we captured Elliot.Last but not least this could make up for the time we helped you out."

"I see. I'll plan a gang meeting tonight and we can make our plan."

"Sounds good. Nice talking with you Ace." Alex said shaking his hand.

---

On the ride home we picked up some food from a drive thru. When we got back to the house I took off my jacket as Alex turned on the TV.

"Are you tired?" He asked sitting on the couch.

"Nope, you? " I asked plopping down.

"Not even close." Alex said scrolling through the channels. He stopped on the ID channel which Criminal Minds was on.

"OMG I love this show!" I said leaning back and put my feet onto the coffee table like Alex did when he first dat down.

"Agreed! I've been known to spend hour upon hour watching episodes." He smiled at me.

"Hey, Im gonna go change into something more comfortable real quick." I said before heading to the bathroom connected to the bedroom.

When I came back we sat there watching numerous  episodes  when I heard a beeping coming from the other room. I hoped  I was hearing things but when I looked to Alex I could tell he hear it too.

"You hear that beeping right?" I asked

"Yeah. Sounds like its coming  from the room beside  the kitc-..." He stopped and quickly got up and ran toward the room. I followed behind. When we go in there I seen screens all over but they were all black and there  was a red flashing  light  by one of the screens.

"Someone's in the livingroom upstairs." Alex said. Then another alarm started  going off for another screen. "They're  in the hallway near the basement door now. We have to go." He grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of the room toward the bedroom. We went straight  for the closet. Alex slides back all the clothes and messed with something  on the side. Next thing I know I hear something sliding and I'm pulled into a little hole in the wall big enough for two. Alex had his arms wrapped around me after closing the door making it completely dark.

"We need to stay as quiet as possible. I promise  there is no way they'll  get ahold of you." He whispered into my ear. I heard a click  of a gun and I froze.

As we stand in there quietly we hear a loud noise.

"Alex?" I whispered faintly. "I need to confess something."

"What's  that?"

"I've always been suspicious of my father ever since my brother  went missing. Which if it wasn't  for your brother Jason I would maybe never  found out about his past."

Alex stayed quiet. I felt him moving one of his arms which left my back and placed his hand on my cheek. He rested his forehead against mine. I could feeling his breathing as he spoke.

"Your welcome." Leaning forward he closed the gap between us.

~~~~~~~~~~

Like & Comment 👍🏼☺️

Published: August 11, 2015