Chapter 4

~ Sophia's POV ~
"DUDE!!! Seriously?!?!? That's the fifth time in a row you've beat me!" Noah yelled. I snickered look over at him.

"Awe! Looks like someone is a sore loser at Black Ops!" Noah gave me the same competitive look he'd given me the last four times he lost.

"Game on!" He said smirking. As we were about to start up the game again I heard the front door open. Danny walked in the room a few seconds later.

"My sister kicking your a** there Noah?" Danny asked chuckling as he made his way to the kitchen. Noah groaned as I started laughing at his response.

"Okay here I'll make you a deal. If you win I'll buy you or take you somewhere you wanna go. Same goes for me if I win." I said smiling.

"Deal!" Noah smiled back hitting the arm. After 10 minutes the game ended. By that time Danny had brought us both a can of pop and was watching us battle.

"BOOOOOOM SHAKALAKA!!!!!" I shouted as I jumped up laughing.

"Dammmn!!!!!! How do you get freaking 300 kills during 10 minutes? Plus how are you so accurate with head shots? Flipping 50 of them weren't head shots!" Noah shouts unbelievably.

"It's called skill Bro. It's in my blood." I said all cool then started doing a happy dance.

"It's okay dude! She does this dance every time she beats me at something." Danny said chuckling.

After I danced around for a few more seconds I jumped onto Noah's lap. Earning a groan from him cause of the surprised weight of mine. "So I'm thinking maybe you can take me to see 'Minions'!!" I stated cheerfully as I smiled ear to ear.

"Okay that doesn't sound bad. I thought you were gonna want me to take you to see '50 Shades of Grey' or something." Noah said looking relived.

"Yay!! We're gonna have to go sometime after tomorrow because I have to babysit my brother Max and Sasha with Molly." I said looking at my calendar on my phone.

"That's okay I have to go somewhere tomorrow anyway." He said smiling.

We continued to hang out for a few more hours then Noah left.

~~~~~~~~~
Like it up ☺️👍🏼