Chapter 30

~ Beckett's POV ~

As soon as Sophia disappeared Griffen and Jason began to glare at each other causing me to grown.

"Would you guys just stop already? You two being in the same room gives me a headache now."

"Maybe if Griffen would've held off maybe things wouldn't have wound up so bad."

"Hey, you were in jail because she turned you in. So suck it. Right there shows she doesn't love you!"

"Really because how shocked yet slightly thrilled did she seem when I showed up? Hmmmm!!!!"

"Oh my god! Both of you SHUT UP!" I yelled. "Both of you need to build yourselves a bridge and get over it. Because I'm pretty sure she has no interest in either of you because you keep arguing."

They both stopped arguing but even after 10 minutes had pasted by they were both staring at each other.

"Okay boys. Get up, Jason make yourself not look so much like yourself. Griffen make sure all the windows & doors are locked."

"What are we doing?" Jason asked confused as he walked closer to the stairs.

"Somewhere you both haven't been in a while." I said as I followed Jason up the steps. When I got into Sophia's room I noticed the light coming from under the bathroom door.

"Hey Soph?!" I knocked.

"Yeah?" She said opening the door. She had already taken her shower & was brushing her hair.

"Im gonna take the boys to the club. Ya know, try and help you out by getting their annoying minds off you. If you feel safer you can head over to Drake's house & sleep there. I dont know how crazy they'll get or how drunk they will be when we get back. But you'll most likely be safer far from them." I chuckled.

She smiled and nodded her head.

~~~~~~

~ Jason's POV ~
When I got into my room I grabbed some of my contacts & a little bit of instant hair color.

After getting that all applied and my tattoo hidden to where you could no longer tell i had any, I headed back downstairs.

"Okay, lets head out." Beckett said turning around and heading to the vehicle.

~ 30 Minutes later ~
"The Archangel" was lit up in bright neon lights as we pulled into a parking lot.

"It's been a bit since you guys have loosened up." Griffen said before hopping out of the truck and heading torward the entrance to the club.

Not having a choice really I followed behind Beckett.

Inside the music was twice as loud as it was outside, the lights where neon and flickered non-stop and the dance floor was covered with drunk people dancing.

"Really Beckett?! You brought us all the way here for us to get wasted? Don't you remember we have a gang after us right now & not to mention the cops?!!?!!!!" I yelled at him as we got closer to the bar.

"Jason! Relax. Drake will protect Sophia, she'll be fine. The kids got a hell of a lot of training in him."

"Relax? How the f*ck am I supposed to relax when the girl I love is in some house with a guy I don't know?!?!!!"

Beckett just shook his head at me. I looked over to Griffen who had 3 empty shot glasses infront of him and was about to down the 4th. I sighed giving in.

"If anything happens to Sophia while we're gone.... You're dead meat Beckett."

~~~~~

~ Sophia's POV ~
After the boys left I grabbed a few of my things and went over to Drake house.

Walking in, the house seemed huge with the tall ceiling in the entryway. I took my shoes off and sat my bag down before I made my way towards the sound of the tv. As I walked into the livingroom I found Drake playing GTA.

"So looks like you haven't changed much." I say making my way to sit down next to him on the couch. Leaning back on the arm I threw my legs over his.

"Ha. Doesn't seem like you have either." He replied without taking his eyes off the tv.

I watched him play for a while until my eyes fell back on him. He had changed though. Quite a bit actually. His eyes are more of a vibrant blue than I remember and his hair had lightened into a blonde instead of the dirty-blonde it used to be. Then there was his muscles, he looked basically jacked.

"So beautiful, you like staring now I see." He said looking to me as the amount of money he received from the heist popped up.

Instead of replying I shrugged a little as I casually leaned back & grabbed ahold of the pillow. When he turned his head back to his game I brought up the pillow and hit him with it. Which happened to knock the controller out of his hand. Picking it up quickly I got up and ran for the kitchen.

"Here we go again with your games." He said before I heard him get up off the couch. I stood on the far end of the island and opposite side of the doorway from where he'd be coming in from. He walked in & landed right where I wanted him. Drake started walking one way around the island so I walked the opposite way around. As soon as he got me in the doorway, I ran back into the livingroom, threw my body of the couch and layed there as I starting to play his game.

"If you wanted to play the game you could have just asked." He said smirking as he jumped over the back side of the couch and squeezed his way between me & the back of the couch.

The hours seemed to tick by as we switched back and forth between who played until the clock struck 1a.m.

I yawned as I handed Derek the controller.

"I'm gonna go check to see if the boys are back yet." I said getting up off couch.

I opened the door enough just to poke my head out. The lights were on in the guest house and I seen a few shadows inside. I made my way over to the house and walked into the house.

"Hey you guys ar-" I started saying as I walked into the living room before I was cut off.

---

Published: July 20