Chapter 31

~ Sophia's POV ~

~ Sophia's POV ~

"Hey you guys ar-" I started saying as I walked into the living room before I was cut off.

The room was empty. Hm, that's weird. I could have sworn I seen shadows.

"Beckett?!" I yelled as I walked into the kitchen. Empty. I grabbed my can of Mt. Dew from earlier and took a drink. I leaned against the counter when an idea came acrossed my mind.

Wait... if they're back the truck should be in the garage or behind the house.

I check the garage... no vehicles.
Check behind the house.... no vehicles.

I turned off all the lights and decided to go back to Drake's house.

"They back yet?"

"Nope."

"Hm."

A few minutes pass and Drake happens to look out the window to see something the caught his eye.
"I think they may be back now." he said pointing over to the glowing house. Every light was on.

"Lets go see." I said feeling a cold chill creep down my back.

When we walked in, there was a strange smell lingering in the air. Looking around we both seen no sight of them in the entryway or living room. Forgetting the smell I headed straight for the garage.

Once again.. Empty.

As I walked into the living room to tell Drake my mind ran blank as I seen him checking out a bouquet of black roses sitting on the counter right where my pop once sat.

"Looks like Beckett left you a gift before they left." Drake said looking a bit confused. His expression changed to worry when he looked up at me. "What's wrong?"

"T-the boys left before I came over. And earlier.... when I came to check to see if they were back... the only thing on that counter was my can of pop."

"Well maybe they came back and realized they forgot something so they went back to town." Drake shrugged.

Him saying that made me feel a little bit better but there was still something off.

"I'm gonna call them and see if they're about to head back yet." I said walking into the livingroom and sat down on the couch.
I called Beckett... No answer.
So I dialed Jason's number.. it goes straight to voicemail.
I try Griffen next... Voiceman

"None of them answered." I whispered as I spaced off staring at my phone trying to think of another way to contact them.

I sat there for a while thinking... Maybe Drake's right. Maybe there's nothing to worry about.

"Hey I'm going to change into my pj's real quick." As I stood up and my vision went a little blurry like what normally happens when you get up to fast.. but this time something wasn't right.

"Arrre you okaaaaay Soppphia?" Drake asked. His words were put into slow motion. Before I knew it my sight went black and my legs buckled from underneath me.

~~~~~

~ Drake's POV ~
Last thing I remember was Sophia passing out. My adrenaline kicked in and everything else is a blur.

Why am I laying in the hallway on the floor?..

Was I dreaming? No way... This is all to real. As I'm starring at the ceiling the edges of my sight slowly turn black. The last thing I see is three shadows standing over me.

~~~~~

~ Griffen's POV ~
As we pulled up to the guest house I grab my dead phone as I hop out of the truck. I look over to Drake's house to see it completely dark.

"Sophia?!" Beckett yells as he walks through the door.

"I'll go check her room real quick." Jason mumbled as he slowly made his way to the stairs but stops in his tracks when he gets to the livingroom.

Next thing I see is him storm around the couch. When I walk in I happen to see Drake laying on the couch beside Sophia before Jason yanked him onto the floor and started hitting him.

"WHOA JASON!!! WHAT THE H**L??!!!?!?!?!" I shout as I run around the couch and push him off. Drake layed on the floor not moving.
"What were you thinking!!!"

------
Published: August 21, 2016

Vote & Comment

P.s. I thought I published this on the 19th but I have a feeling I never hit the publish button. Sorry about that!! 😂