Chapter 13

~ Sophia's POV ~
"Everybody get down, now!!" Alex shouted as he pulled me down so I was laying on his lap and he hovered over me.

"Hold on!" Griffen said as he took a sharp right turn down a gravel road and hit the gas. He took different turns trying to get them off our tail. They continued to shoot but rarely hit the truck. After 10 minutes had past we had lost them and gotten onto the main road again.

"Is everyone okay?" Griffen asked.

"Who in the h*ll was that?!?!" Ashley asked freaking out as Nick held onto her.

"Those are people that want to get to Jason. People who are with the two guys who broke into the house that one day." I said looking to Molly. "Do you believe me now that you guys are in enough danger?" I asked mostly looking at my older brother.

"Okay fine, but I believe you not Jason." Danny said finally letting it go.

A few minutes went by with the radio playing faintly.

"So where are we heading?" Molly asked trying to make conversation. I looked at Griffen then at Alex since I didn't know where.

"We're gonna take you guys to the lake house. It's has a security system that can't be hacked." Griffen said.

"That's good" Molly replied. I was guessing we were close by because we turned onto a single vehicle path.

~~~~
Sorry really short chapter. Also I'm not gonna be updating this story for a few days cause we're going camping again. Ttyl

Like & Comment Please