Chapter 25

~ Griffen's POV ~
"So how has everyone's night been going?" Jason slightly slurred.

"Well we've been watchig tv since Sophia and Griffen's dance battles." Beckett said look at the two of us then to Jason.

"What fun."

"Yeah Soph is quite the dancer." I said smirking. I could hear Jason moving beside me but I didn't look over at him.

"Well I learned a lot of it with my dance partner, Noah." Sophia chuckled.

"So how much of the gang did you know before we all met at Jey's?"

"Well I knew Jeydon, obviously, Noah, and Christian. Then I met you," I said pointing to Beckett. "And J last year. Then leaving just Dylan and Griffen."

Me and Beckett nodded our head before focusing on the tv. Sophia grabbed the remote and started flipping through channels before stopping it on MTV music videos. "She Bad" was on. I smirked to myself as I thought to what happened during the dances.

I know that I've just started to get to know Sophia but I'm starting to like her. More then friends. Which is good for me in a way but bad in another because Jason will kill me if he finds out. I was to lost in thought that it happened to fast. I turned to see Jason pick Sophia up and walk away.

"What the truck Jason?!?!" Was the last thing I heard from Sophia before the bedroom door shut.

~ Sophia POV ~
Jason lightly dropped me on the bed in the dim lit room as he went straight to the door and locked it with a key.
Great now we're back to stage one.

"Jason. What are you doing?"

He didn't anwser, instead he pulled the dresser infront of the door before facing me. He slowly made his way over to me. I started crawling over to the other side of the bed, closest to the bathroom, before I was pulled by my waist and rolled onto my back. Jason straddled my waist and held my hands down as he leaned down closer to my face. I felt the tears start to surface. All I could think of what happened last time he was drunk.

"P-please don't hur-hurt me." I whimpered barely loud enough to be heard.

Through my blurry vision It almost looked like Jason's eye were watery.

"Soph. I'm not gonna hurt you. I was stupid and drank way to much. Whi-which I almost did again tonight before I stopped myself." He whispered.

I blinked the tears out of my eyes and could tell he was sobbing a little too.

"Why are you d-doing this Jason?"

"The last thing I seen before I passed out that night was you crying. Be-because of me. Which is also the reason I haven't gotten to fall asleep to your beautiful face each night and wake up to it in the morning. If I wouldn't have gotten drunk then you wouldn't have moved into Griffen's room. And you wouldn't be ignoring me as much as you have. And you wouldn't be falling for Griffen." Jason mumbled the last two sentences quickly before he lost it all and started crying. He looked away from me as the tears of his started falling fast.

"W-what are you talking about J? I'm not falling for Griffen. We're just friends."

"Soph. Just fr-friends don't grind on e-each other and look at each other like Griffen was to-day." He sobbed out still looking away.

"Jason. Thats what the dances is on the game."

"I dont ca-care. You're mine and only m-mine." J said letting go of my wrists and wrapped his arms around me before burying his face in my shirt.

I didnt say a word. I just left my arms sprawled out for a while before I slowly rubbed his back trying to simmer his sobs and cries.

I stared at the ceiling as I thought of what Jason said about Griffen and me. Was it actually true that he looked at me more than a friend? Which if he does I'm 100% okay with that cause he's not bad looking. But the way Jason is with protecting me he wouldn't take Griffen and me together well.

-------
Like & Comment... Pleassseeeee ☺
Publishd: November 1, 2015