Peace Conference!

A/N I am back from my 3-day break! I hope you all are ready for these chapters that will be coming out really fast! I will be doing three chapters! One for this story, one for the DBZxHighschool DXD and finally Izuku's Devil Problems! I really like these stories and please tell me if you all wish for me to make Izuku crossover with Harry Potter. And in that story since I have a pretty good idea for what I want to happen, please tell me yes! I have been reading some Harry Potter stories that have Izuku in them but none of them are really long. They just either end before it gets good, or it gets good and the story ends. But anyways, let's get this party started!

Izumi and Issei were walking around the town of Kuoh as they had let the information about Sona leaving the territory to them in their hands. They didn't know a single thing about keeping a territory safe, and they were just trying to see what happens in the night on the days before the upcoming Leaders' Summit. During that time, they had run across stray Devils, Rogue Devil's that wanted to take over the territory, and some who just came to visit the place. All of which were taken seriously, but when the summit came for the leaders to be present at the conference between the Three Factions, they all appeared where Sirzechs had told them the coordinates. What they found was a tall building in the middle of the forest as Izumi and Issei were outside sitting on a bench that they'd made for themselves. "Where is the meeting being held at?" Azazel asked the duo as they stared at him before telling him. "Third floor on the right. There is a bathroom next to the meeting room a few feet away in case of a bathroom break being needed." Issei said, as Izumi nodded. "Well don't mind if I do. Have a good day Little Drakes." The Fallen Leader said, walking through the doors. "Little Drakes?" Issei asked. [That is what you are, a young Dragon. The leaders of the Factions around the world would refer to a young Dragon as a Little Drake Issei. I hope that he wasn't referring to your girlfriend as well.] Ddraig said, giving some info on the Dragon Race. "Well that info was really needed, do you want to head inside in order to meet the other leaders?" Izumi asked, looking towards Issei. "Sure, just wait outside for a few more moments in case someone else is coming to the meeting." Issei said, and sure enough a man with silver-ish white hair stared at Issei with his cold blue eyes. "I am here with Azazel. I was supposed to be here in order to represent a neutral power within the Three Factions." The young man said, as he stared at Izumi. "You're not invited. You can leave. This is for the Leaders of the Summit, as well as those in charge of the territory you're in White One." Izumi said, growling. "Sheesh, was just joking. I will leave. See you later Red One." The young man said, as Izumi reinforced the barrier around the building. "Is that really necessary?" Issei asked. [Young Issei, I really hope that you're not that retarded. Because if you are, I could smell the malicious intent coming from him and I'm not even alive.] Ddraig said, as he smacked Issei with Issei's own arm. "OW! Jeez! I was only kidding!" Issei complained as Izumi stared at him with a single thought in her mind. 'How did I fall in love with this idiot?'

====================================================================

Inside the meeting room, Azazel was getting to reunite with the Devils as he was on good terms with Sirzechs over the years during the peace. "You know, I never took you as someone who adopted some Dragons, Sirzechs." Azazel teased. "Please, they aren't adopted by me. They are the children of humans living in this town. My little sister indirectly caused the near-death experience of one of them whilst the woman out there with the Red Dragon Emperor had saved his life from one of your forces." Sirzechs said, as that confused Azazel. "What do you mean by that?" The Fallen Leader asked, confused. "One of your weaker Fallens had attacked Issei Hyoudou on a date. They nearly killed him, and from what the information's stated about her, she was nearing her ability to get a second pair of wings before being taken out by Izumi Midoriya." Sirzechs said, as Azazel immediately sighed. "I can't believe that she ignored my direct orders." The Fallen Leader sighed. "What was her mission?" Sirzechs asked. "The only mission I gave her was to keep an eye on the Red Dragon Emperor's new host and give me some information about him. Not to go out of her way to kill him. I really need to check the leash on my subordinates." Azazel said, muttering the last part. "Well you're lucky that Izumi Midoriya was there with Issei, otherwise he would've died." Sirzechs said, as Azazel nodded his head. "So, when is my brother going to arrive?" Azazel asked to no one in particular. "Sorry for being late, I just couldn't find my way around this mansion." The final part of their meeting said, finally showing up after having been an hour. "Your late little brother, how has Heaven been treating you?" Azazel asked, looking at the blonde-haired man with teal-colored eyes. "It's been a while brother. And Heaven is going fine, except someone stole the Spear that Killed Jesus Christ." The man said. "Someone actually stole the True Longinus? That is actually impressive." Azazel remarked.