Author Note!

Hello everyone! I am here to tell you that the next chapter will not be called Izumi talks to Ochako, it was a misprint on my behalf, and I apologize. I don't want to make a chapter that is tailor made to be about Izumi and Ochako talking to one another, so as to make sure that you all are getting all the chapters from this story as you wish I will be making a schedule for this story as well as the other stories that I will be working on. The other stories are dead ones since they haven't gotten any more reads since the amount of time, I have spent away from them have begun. So this week it was the Izuku's Supernatural Problems chapter day as I made it about two days or three days ago. Here is the schedule.

Saturday September 2nd: Quirkless Izuku (Revamp); Inko finds out Izuku Knows!

Sunday September 3rd: My Hero DXD Chapter 25; Renewed life... Problematic old loves

Monday September 4th: Izuku's Supernatural Problem; Yasaka reveals the Supernatural World!

Tuesday September 5th: Death isn't the end for Izuku; The Heavenly Dragon of Kindness and Compassion!

Thursday September 6th: Quirkless Izuku (Revamp); Training to master movement!

Friday September 7th: My Hero DXD; Chapter 26; Katsuki has problems!

That is everything that I have for the next week so be prepared for these chapters to come out as I will make them individually. But if I miss one of these days about these chapters, please send me some words on my account space I will always see it. See you later!