Khaos Brigade attacks Norse Meeting!

A/N Sorry for the long wait on this chapter! I hope you will forgive me on not making it sooner rather than now which is later. I know that I was supposed to make these chapters at least once every day, but I am getting distracted lately and now that I can focus on it I will try my best to make new chapters in a better scheduled format. Now in order to recap, Izumi is talked to by Sirzechs as well as saved from the machinations of Izuku's memories. Sirzechs also managed to get Izumi to escape her own mind, let's begin!

Izumi woke up from her nightmare with Sirzechs standing over her and Issei standing off to the side with a fearful look on his face. Issei walked over to Izumi as he sat down in front of her and pulled her in for a hug, and she started to tear up at the fact that Issei hugging her was just... so warm and felt safe. For some reason it felt better to be in his arms, as it felt like he would protect her better than her own family ever could. Hell, it felt better than the fatherly hug that Sirzechs had given her in her own mind, as it calmed her down to the point that she would be capable of thoughts. As Izumi was still tearing up Hikage walked over and hugged the duo as well while Sirzechs and Grayfia had decided to leave the area whilst also leaving an invite to the newest meeting between the Norse and the Three Factions. A few minutes would pass as Izumi was crying in the arms of her friend and boyfriend, and she finally felt like the tears were lessening in order for her to breath properly. "H-How is my egg doing?" Izumi asked, as she stared into Issei's eyes. "Well how about we go check it out?" Issei asked, smiling at her. Following him back to their home, they went into the room where Izumi's egg was just sitting in a small nest as the egg slightly moved a little. It wasn't much, but it showed that it was nearing the moment of cracking and releasing the child within the egg into the world. 

=====================================================

It was a few days later that Izumi had been thinking about things in the Factions of the world, she knew that the Norse were some of the strongest beings in the world, second only to the Hindu religion. So the meeting between the Norse and the Three Factions within the biblical Faction as a whole was needed if they needed allies in order to deal with the Khaos Brigade who were becoming an even bigger problem for them as a whole. Izumi looked at the invitation to the party for the meeting and she looked at Issei as he smiled at her with a wholesome look on his face. Hikage did the same thing as she loved the look of confusion on Izumi's face, she had even brought a good friend of hers from the human realm that she saved from Freed Selzen. Asia Argento, a ex-communicated Nun who had been seen healing her from her fight against a Khaos Brigade member that she had been trying to escape from. The said girl was sitting next to Izumi getting her hair done by the Dragon who seemed to melt in the aura of the blonde-haired girl whose hair she was currently braiding. "Can someone please tell me why I am getting my hair braided?" Asia asked, concerned. "We are going to be heading to the meeting between the Three Factions and the Norse Faction. They will be adding the Norse Pantheon into the ranks of the peace treaty in order to have some more allies to take on the Khaos Brigade." Hikage said, as she smirked at Asia allowing the girl to blush. Oh, and that was another thing altogether, Hikage during her tenure of healing under Asia had noticed that she had been bi-sexual so she would give the young woman some love from time to time. She even brought the girl into her sex-capades with Issei whenever she brought him over from annoying Izumi. To which Izumi told her many times over that she was happy for the silence from time to time, since she was getting annoyed with Issei's incessant bragging about his power soon going to be more than hers over the few months that he was training with Tannin. So whenever she brought the Red Dragon over to her place, they had a lot of fun with each other as Asia fumbled her words towards the current Sekiryuutei as he managed to bed both of them. It was about a week before the meeting between the two Factions as they were preparing for both war as well as the meeting. Izumi had been preparing food for everyone there since she had been cooking a lot lately since coming to this world. She was really surprised by the amount of time that had passed since she first came here, it was only a mere few months since she first came here and now, she was cooking for the Kings of Hell and the Leaders of the Norse Faction. All in all, it was going to be a great day!