Izumi's Perspective

A/N This is the second chapter of this story, and in the third chapter all will be from the viewpoint of Izumi from here on out. Issei Pov's will be out there in the story here and there, but other than that this story will revolve around Izumi moving about the entirety of the Supernatural world without anyone trying anything to get in her way. She will keep the quirk One for All as she finds a new way to make it her own quirk, she will access the previous quirks of the users before her. Let's begin the Chapter!

It was supposed to be a simple raid, and a simple raid it was as Izumi otherwise known as the Provisional Heroine Deku had launched her attack on the Shie Hassaikai Yakuza base with her Work Study under Sir Nighteye. The man having a quirk that allows him to see the future of someone he touches once a day, we were capable of finding the base where Eri-chan was at. Eri-chan was a little girl who had a horn on her head, silver-blue hair and ruby red eyes that were big in size. She had bandages on her arms and legs as well as a dirty gown as well as in her eyes were fear. After hearing about what happens to her whenever she is experimented on made me sick as well as blame myself for not acting sooner when I ran into her. She was just a little girl, and these men were abusing her as well as experimenting on her quirk and body!? I will not stand for this, call these motherly instincts if you want, but I will not allow this to continue any further. We arrived outside the Yakuza base early in the morning for the raid, I can't believe that we're taking this long to do the raid. But just as we were about to start the raid, a large man with a bird mask ran through the front door as he blows up the entrance causing all Heroes to attack. While Ryukyu, Nejire-chan Uravity-chan were fighting him... Me, Eraserhead-san, Rock Lock, Fatgum, Suneater, Lemillion, Sir Nighteye, and many police officers ran inside the base in order to save Eri-chan. We were deep inside the base when Sir Nighteye told Mirio-senpai to go on ahead and slow down the leaders of the Yakuza. Nodding he went on ahead, as I kicked the wall blocking us down. "Go ahead problem child! I will handle these villains with Rock Lock!" Eraserhead-san said, as I ran off ahead of the group with Sir Nighteye not far behind.

===============================================

When I arrived in the area, I found Mirio-Senpai locked in battle with Chisaki Kai or known in the Underworld as Overhaul. He and senpai were locked into a big battle and I noticed that one of the henchmen was aiming a gun at Eri-chan, so I ran over to the guy and knocked him out immediately and broke his gun with his bullets. After doing that, I managed to get Eri-chan to leave the area and took her to Sir Nighteye as he just arrived on the scene. Giving her to him, I ran off to help my senpai in order to defeat Overhaul. "Midoriya!" Sir called out, looking back I stared at him. "You are a good successor to All Might. Help Mirio defeat Overhaul!" He said, with pride, smiling I nodded my head and took off. I made it back to the arena as Lemillion had been fighting the villain for a while now, and both individuals were panting heavily. I made my entrance by landing behind the villain and kicking him towards Mirio Senpai as he kicked the man to the ground before disappearing. I then kept all sight of Chisaki on me in order to keep him from finding out how to counter Mirio-Senpai. The fight was going great, until he managed to deform one of his subordinates and gain the advantage against me and Mirio-Senpai. I had injured my left ankle as well as Mirio-Senpai taking some damage to his left hip, we had pushed the villain to the surface as Ryukyu had landed in the underground arena with their villain knocked out. With her assisting us with the defeat of Overhaul it wouldn't be long before he was defeated and taken to prison within Tartarus. But something happened during the fight as he was able to take the body of the knocked-out villain from Ryukyu and he became a giant monster that defeated everyone aside from me. He was about to take Eri-chan away again, and I wrapped her around my back with Mirio-Senpai's cape and Eri-chan began to use her quirk allowing me to use my quirk at 100% power where it was breaking my arms and legs pretty much everything and she was rewinding me back to before that happened. We fought the massive monster of Chisaki as we took to the sky with one of my kicks as he tried to defeat me and kill me in the air. But like all things, he wasn't able to do so as I was able to let out one of my most powerful strikes to his face knocking him out and sending him to the street below. It left a crater where he was taken from his monster body as well as back to his human form. As soon as I landed on the ground with Eri, I started to grunt in pain as the rewind was now rewinding my body backwards. "Aizawa-sensei!" I screamed in pain. My teacher looked at both me and Eri-chan as I collapsed on the ground in pain while sweating profusely, and before Eri could hurt her head on my back I caught her head. "Don't worry Eri-chan, I will make sure that you're okay." I say, just as I hear a voice nearby. "Alright! Time to get Izumi-chi and get her to Tomura-kun!" Himiko called out, as I felt her lifting me off the ground. Kicking her away from me, I was already too tired to do much of anything against her, but she was relentless in her attacks to knock me out. I still had Eri-chan on my back as the girl was still asleep at the moment. Soon enough though, I faltered in my steps as I tripped on the crater behind me and as soon as I fell forward, Himiko had landed an elbow to the back of my neck knocking me out. "Well that took longer than I thought, don't worry, Tomura-kun will make sure that you stay safe, Izumi-chi!" Himiko said, happily. Before anything else, I fell into the black abyss that was my nightmares and dreams as I felt something wrap around me and Eri.