A New Threat!

A/N This chapter will only have Issei and the newest threat to his safety as well as his own power in order to keep himself alive without the aid of his girlfriend Izumi. Issei will have his very first battle that didn't have Izumi as his partner in crime in taking down the opponent and Issei will need to use crafty techniques in order to take this threat down and keep himself from being killed and having an early death, but don't worry about Izumi she will return in the next chapter!

Issei stared at the woman in front of himself as he stared into her golden slitted eyes, in terms of beauty she was unmatched other than Izumi with her green curly hair and freckles. But in terms of beauty in terms of others, this woman was unmatched as she had sky blue hair, golden slitted eyes that demanded respect as well as a very large bust size that was showing ample amount of cleavage and she had thighs that could kill if his head was squeezed in between them. "Are you going to leer at me or are you going to answer me you bastard!" The woman in front of him growled as she smacked him with her sky-blue tail sending him into a mountain in the distance as well as destroying his home that housed Izumi inside. Issei climbed out of the hole he was pressed into as he saw the gigantic sky-blue Dragon flying towards him with anger and fury in their eyes. "Ddraig, who is this Dragon, and what does she want with me?!" Issei cried out, as he activated his balance breaker. [I couldn't tell you if I wanted to, partner. I can't remember a Dragon I had pissed off enough to warrant this. The only one who I think could do that would be the White One, but he is too honorable in order to attack your home knowing that your mate was inside.] Ddraig informed as he gathered his memories of his past. As Issei began his fight with the unknown Dragon in front of him, he was basically tossed around like a ragdoll as he couldn't do much against such a powerful being. As this was happening, Ddraig's breathing within the Sacred Gear was becoming more and more apparent as he began to mutter aloud as the Dragon landed in front of him. {DO YOU FINALLY RECOGNIZE ME NOW, DDRAIG!?} The Dragon in front of Issei growled angrily. [H-H-Hello there... Tiamat. I didn't think you'd come here.] Ddraig said, stuttering and Issei then thought he'd seen it all. {SO, YOU DO FINALLY RECOGNIZE ME!? HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND ON KEEPING MY TREASURES FROM ME YOU BASTARD OF A DRAGON!} Tiamat who was introduced to Issei growled. "M-Mrs. Tiamat, I know that you probably don't want to hear it from me who uses the Boosted Gear, but can you please not attack me for something Ddraig did? I know that he did something to hurt your feelings, but can you... like not try and kill me? I'm going to be a dad soon, and I don't want to die without getting to know my kid." Issei said, as Tiamat looked down at the broken mask on Issei's face. {What makes you think that you'd be saved from me? Anything that he has done, will be passed onto the next wielder of the Boosted Gear, and if that means anything, Ddraig's problem is now yours little Drake!} Tiamat said, actually normally for a second. "Well can you at least tell me what he did, so that I can probably mend that relationship between you both?" Issei asked, as Tiamat (IN HER DRAGON FORM BTW) stared him down with mock anger. {Do you really think that you will get out of the punishment that Ddraig deserves just by trying to appease me?} She asked, angrily. "Will it anger you if I thought that it would allow me to know what the hell is even going on?" Issei asked, concerned. {No. You will suffer the consequences of Ddraig's decision for not giving me what I wanted!} Tiamat called out angrily.

====================================================

As Issei was seen running around with a Blue Dragon after him some of the other Dragons in the area started to feel a little bad for him. "I know that Hyoudou is the newest member of our race with that Izumi girl, but now I feel even worse that he is fighting Tiamat the Chaos Karma Dragon King. The strongest Dragon King of them all." One Dragon said, muttering the last part. "I know right! He looks so cool running about with that limitless number of stamina he's got!" Another little Drake said, bouncing on the ground. It wasn't until a new feminine dragon showed up in the area to say something before, they all scattered. "I know that you all aren't trying to watch a fight between Tiamat and Ddraig? You do know how dangerous this will get, get back home." The feminine dragon said, as the young drakes all flew away as we focused on the female dragon watching the fight. "This will end nicely if Tiamat could try and listen to reason. If this works... that Issei-boy might add a new member to his harem." The dragon giggled as she flew away as the shouts as well as blasts from the forest in the distance were the only things that could be heard from the world.