Donnie's gift

"Okay, mutant silverfish, you've eaten people's laundry for the last time!" Raph exclaims, glaring down at the silver insect. He strikes the silverfish, causing it to drop the basket of laundry it's holding, but to his surprise, it splits into two. "What the...?" he mutters, confused. The two silverfish hold a pair of underwear between them, and Raph swiftly strikes them with his tonfas. However, they split again, resulting in four silverfish. They screech and pounce on the underwear, voraciously chewing on the piece of clothing.

Donnie, flying up to his brother on his battle shell rotors, interjects, "Hey, Raph! Every time you smash them, they just split in two!" He tries to make Raph consider the situation. Raph, however, finds it amusing. "I know. Isn't it cool?" he responds. Donnie sighs," Think Raph think." As Raph contemplates, the gears in his head start turning. "Oh... I guess it does double the problem. Which means double the smashing!" Raph declares, embracing the challenge.

Raph starts smashing the silverfish left and right, but suddenly, their numbers multiply exponentially. Dozens of them appear, overwhelming Raph. They leap on him, knocking him down and viciously attacking him. Mikey comes to Raph's aid,"I got you, Raph." flinging his Kusari-fundo at the silverfish. The weapon wraps around them, and Mikey yanks them off Raph, trying to help his brother.

"This situation calls for a dose of my psycho-acrobatics!" Mikey cheers, attempting his signature moves. However, his acrobatic maneuver goes awry, and he smashes face-first into the bottom of a fire escape. Groaning, he slides down and, along with the silverfish, lands in a dumpster. The lid closes, trapping them inside. The silverfish chitter and the dumpster starts shaking from side to side. Suddenly, Mikey is forcefully ejected from the dumpster, with silverfish clinging onto him, pummeling him relentlessly.

Donnie observes the chaotic scene and remarks, "Oh boy." Ray swiftly swoops down, kicking the mutant silverfish off Mikey. "Leave the flashy moves to me, Mikey," Ray asserts, taking charge of the situation. Mikey points out a silverfish biting one of Ray's feathers, and she lets out a yell, flapping her wings vigorously, inadvertently knocking Mikey down in the process. Ray spins around, attempting to shake off the remaining silverfish.

Leo intervenes, seeing his teammates in trouble. He slices one of the outlets off a fire hydrant, causing water to shoot out and douse Ray, effectively knocking the silverfish off of her. Raph helps Mikey up, and Leo jumps down in front of the three. "Looks like these fish are... wait for it, you're gonna love this... all washed up," Leo delivers his trademark one-liner, expecting laughter. However, Raph, Mikey, and Ray respond with a collective "BOO!" and fail to find it funny.

"Okay, okay, how 'bout this. Those bugs are so wet..." Leo starts another joke, oblivious to the silverfish regaining their strength. Donnie attempts to warn him, but it's too late. The silverfish pounce not only on Leo but also on the other three turtles. Donnie sighs, realizing the repetitive nature of the situation.

Donnie transforms his bo into a chest-mounted weapon that shoots tennis balls. He fires the balls at the silverfish, knocking them off his brothers and sending them scurrying away. "Mission accomplished!" Mikey cheers, enthusiastically giving Ray a high-five. Raph acknowledges Donnie's efforts, saying, "Whew. Nice hustle, Donnie. I knew we could deal with this as a team."

Donnie reverts his staff to its original form, stating, "Actually, it was mostly just me, but segue. I think I have a little something to kick our skills into high gear." He presses a button on his wrist controller, and the alley fills with a rumbling, whirring sound as a massive drill emerges from the pavement.

"What the what?" Mikey exclaims in surprise. "Whoa!" Leo gasps, amazed by the sight. "Jumpin' Jack Flash!" Raph exclaims with excitement. Ray, captivated by the drill, murmurs, "Shiny," her eyes sparkling. Mikey rolls across the ground and hugs the drill, exclaiming, "It's beautiful." However, Donnie interrupts their admiration, saying, "No, no, no. Not that."