Al be back

Ray had shared the news of the invitation to play at Alberto Land with her fellow friends. Still uneasy about going back there alone after the recent unsettling events, she felt reassured that she wouldn't be facing it by herself. The brothers were enthusiastic about joining her, but there was an unexpected twist: Master Splinter was keen on being part of the act too.

However, as Splinter began to serenade the room with opera, it became apparent that his musical talents didn't live up to his sons' standers. His voice echoed through the lair, and to the teenage turtles, it was less than enjoyable. "No! Oh, not good. That belongs in a sewer," they exclaimed almost in unison, promptly stopping Splinter in his tracks.

With a mixture of hope and desperation, Splinter implored his sons, "Please, my sons. Let me in your band." The boys exchanged bemused glances, and Raph, his voice oddly deep, responded, "No thanks. We can't groove to, uh, this whole situation, big daddy."

Perplexed, Splinter questioned Raph, "You hit your head? Why are you talking like that?

"f you want to be soul, you gotta live soul.," Raph continued, sticking to his newfound tone.

Ray interjected, trying to mediate, "That's not exactly how music works."

"Don't hate, just appreciate. Ray here is a no-soul DJ," Raph snapped back.

"But if we are looking for an overbearing manager who robs us blind, we'll give you a call." Leo added with a wry grin.

Resigned, Splinter mumbled, "Okay, fine. I'll just start another family and join their band."

As Splinter retreated to his room, Raph took charge of the situation, grabbing his mic stand with determination. "Alright, babies, let's boogie down. Our adoring public awaits. Alberto Land isn't going to grand open itself."

Leo turned to Ray, curiosity evident in his expression. "This is fantastic, by the way. How did you manage to get this gig?"

Ray responded, "I received an email inviting the great Deevo to DJ at their grand opening. I was considering going myself, but... the I still get nightmares about Cherry Tomato."

Reflecting on their unique musical fusion, Leo remarked excitedly, "Hey, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but our music is so new it;s like it's from outer space."

"Absolutely," Donnie agreed. "Our techno/phonk/soul/rap/glam rock sound is beyond categorization."

Ray raised an eyebrow thoughtfully, "Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think most of those genres—"

Before she could finish, Raph cut in, "Let's harmonize for good luck. Ready? And... now~"

The brothers attempted to harmonize, their united effort producing a rather dissonant result. "Nailed it!" they cheered, clearly more enthusiastic than accurate.

"Prepare to be blown away, Albearto Land," Raph declared with gusto.

Ray mumbled under her breath, "Yeah, their eardrums."

With the harmonization of wills, the quartet set off towards the venue, the anticipation of their performance brewing in the air.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

In Albearto Land, the atmosphere was vibrant with joy as people of all ages reveled in the amusement park's attractions. On one of the stages, the turtles and Ray were preparing for their long-awaited concert. Leo peered around, noticing the abundance of Albearto bots roaming the area. "Okay, look, I'm excited for the gig but this place is crawling with Albeartos." he voiced his concern, a hint of unease in his tone.