A bestfriend like him.

I groaned holding my head between my knees. I hate this hangover. Now I regret drinking late at night. These two are still sleeping peacefully like nothing happened. Ugh!

There was a knock on the door. I slowly removed the blanket from me to get the door but the second knock came and it was much louder than the first.

Who is it this early?

'Coming!' I shouted and tried to walk faster with the hangover. Whoever is it, they will be shocked to see me like this.

'It should be important or else...' I huffed loudly and opened the door

'Ooompfh' my voice muffled by the sudden hug he engulfed me in.

'I thought you died!' Kenzo screamed in my ear making my hangover worse. I couldn't utter a word.

'Why didn't you inform me before Milds?' Kenzo withdrew from the hug and held his luggage in one hand.

'I am so sorry. I missed you so much Zozo' I began crying and he engulfed me in a hug once again. His anger melts away instantly.

'Shhh... It's okay' he tried to console me but I am not able to stop my tears.

At last he withdrew and wiped my face with both his hands.

'I think you're not happy after seeing me. I will leave you now if you don't stop crying' he said making an attempt to open the door.

'Don't you dare!' I pulled him inside the room while his laughter erupted. I rolled my eyes at him.

Hermione and Ginny were staring at us without making any noise. Just then I observed his appearance.

He looked like usual. Cute face with jet black hair and brown eyes. I don't know when he started wearing eyeglasses. It looked really good on him.

I introduced Kenzo to Hermione and Ginny. They were eyeing him from up and down and I suppressed my laughter remembering them asking if he was hot.

'I think we will go home and prepare for tomorrow' Ginny said and took Hermione's hand.

'Why don't you two have breakfast with us?' I wanted them to gel up with Kenzo.

'Nah. Mom would be expecting us at home' Ginny said and they apparated the next second.

'So the Britishers are not at all friendly?' he asked while rubbing his chin.

'They are very friendly. I bet they wanted to give us some privacy so that we could meet properly' I said while folding the blankets. He jumped on my bed and flexed his arms.

'I am tired. I want to rest' he snatched the blanket from me and took off his eyeglasses.

'You are meeting me after such a long time and you choose your beauty sleep over me?' I have so much to talk about and he wants to sleep. I mentally facepalmed. 

'Okay don't get over dramatic. I am ready to sacrifice my precious sleep for you' he was the one who was being dramatic. I picked up my pillow and hit him playfully.

'How dare you!' he glared at me mockingly and hit me with the other pillow. We ended up having a pillow fight.

'Okay okay... You hit me the last time and it ends here' I surrendered and sat beside him.

'I missed you so much milds' he once again engulfed me in one of his hugs.

'I missed you too. I have soo much to share with you' I said while tightening the hug.

'I am all ears. Lemme grab breakfast' he said and stood up.

I narrated each and every incident to him after our breakfast. From the announcement of marriage law to the anonymously written letter. About Severus's cold behaviour and my doubt on marrying him. Each and every detail.