The Malfoys

Last night I kept Severus's gift under the Christmas tree but he didn't even glance towards the tree to see it there.  I woke up this morning and saw the gift untouched.

I sighed and let it slide. Will wait till the end of the day and if it's still there then I will tell him.

After taking a shower I made bacon, eggs and toasts to go with it. I made it for Severus too.

'Good morning Severus' I greeted him when he entered the kitchen for water. I could see that he was ready to go down.

He only nodded his head in reply.

'I have made breakfast for you too Severus. Do you want to eat?' I asked him and his eyes shot towards me.

I offered the plate to him but he refused to eat.

'Who knows what rubbish you have mixed in this' he passed his sarcastic comment while placing his glass on the kitchen landing.

I scowled at him but he gave me a smirk in return.

'Anyway, I will be waiting for you downstairs sharp at 10.45 am. If you come late then I will go ahead without you' Severus gave me a look of distaste and sprinting off towards the door while his cloak bellowed behind him.

I looked at my watch to see it showing 8 in the morning. I cursed internally and went to take a shower.

After draping the black saree with my black sleeveless blouse I looked at myself in the mirror. The saree was a bit transparent and my skin colour was contrasting and opposite to the colour of the saree. I could see my figure through the saree.

After brushing my waist length hair and keeping it open I touched up my face with a slight make up. A light red lipstick to go with the saree and after wearing my bangles I looked at my reflection.

My saree looked decent and my blouse had an average neckline which rested above my cleavage line. My kohl in my eyes adorning my eyes beautifully and all in all I looked perfect. I draped the saree in my low waist and turned around to look at myself in the mirror. My neck from backwards is not deep and looks decent. I chose not to wear any necklace and went with only the black oxidised jhumka which gave a perfect look.

I looked at the watch and it already showed 10.15am so I took out my trench coat for the cold and wore it above my saree. After taking a glass of water I placed my wand under my coat and headed downstairs.

The professors were on the table in the great hall. They were animatedly talking to each other.

I was descending the stairs and saw that Mr. Hawthorn recognised me from the table and rushed towards me with a broad smile plastered on his face. I looked for Severus and he was talking heatedly with Professor McGonagall.

'Good morning Mrs. Snape' Mr. Hawthorn said while giving me his hand so that I could take it and get down the remaining stairs.

'Good morning to you too. Merry Christmas' I wished him while taking his hand.

'Merry Christmas to you too and you look stunning' he breathed out with an awe expression on his face while I let go of his hand. I blushed hard at his comments.

'Thank you so much Mr. Hawthorn' I said with a blush which crept deeper under his gaze.

'My first name is Christopher and you can call me Chris' Chris said while giving me his arm to hold on while leading me towards the table.

'Oh okay Chris' I said and refused to hold his arm. I am not going to fall for his charms.

'So, are you going out somewhere?' he asked trying to have a conversation with me. I looked at his handsome face and nodded my head.