Chapter 11

Sai and Satya were going back home in his car.

Satya - Aisa kya keh rha tha Virat jo tum itni gusse me thi ?

Sai - Virat ko mujhse mil kar baat krni thi. Par mujhe usse nhi milna. Bat to phone par bhi kari ja sakti hai na. Aur... plz tum uski bat mat kro... Mera dimag already boht kharab hai.

Satya then stopped the car on the side.

Sai - Kya hua ?

Without replying he opened the car door, came to her and opened the door for her. He held her hand and made her come out of the car.

Sai - Are... kuch bolo bhi... kya hua ?

Satya - Tumhara dimag garam hai to socha thanda kar du (pointing towards the nearby icecream stall). Before Sai could resist Satya took her to the stall.

Satya - Mana mat Krna kyunki mera icecream khane ka boht mann ho raha hai..... tumhara favourite flavour ?

Sai - Chocolate.

Satya ordered two chocolate icecreams and handed over one to her.

Satya - Life mein na Virat jaise logon ko ignore karna seekho kyunki jitna tum un par dhyan dogi vo utna hi tumhe pareshan krenge. Okay ?

Sai nodded and they both started eating their ice-creams.

Virat who was going to Commissioner sir's office, stopped his car with a jerk when he saw Satya and Sai enjoying icecreams on the roadside. He probably reciting his stupid jokes and Sai laughing her heart out infront of him.

His blood boiled in anger when he saw Satya wiping the corner of her lips with a tissue paper. He immediately called Sai. Sai rolled her eyes as Virat's caller ID flashed on her phone screen. She cut the call and messaged him "Mai abhi ek important kam kar rhi hu. Call you back later." His anger reached its peak. He came out of the car but before he could reach out to them, SaiYa sat in their car and went away.

Virat's Pov : To ye hai tumhara busy kaam. Mai yha itna pareshan hu... tumse bar bar baat karna chah raha hu lekin tumhe meri padi hi nhi hai. Mujhse milne ke liye time nhi tha lekin iss Satya ke sath icecream khane ke liye time hai tumhare pass.

Virat sat in his car and went for his meeting with Commissioner.

Sai and Satya reached home and saw Savi and Vinu playing with Maddy in the living room. Savi came running to her mother as she saw her.

Savi - Aai, Sattu uncle aap aa gye ?

Satya (in mind) - Ab ye bhi Sattu Sattu hi bulayegi.

Sai - Hn aur hum aap sbke liye ice-creams bhi laye hain.

Vinu - Wow... Icecreams thank you aai thank you Dr. Cool.

Savi - Thank you Sattu uncle.

Satya patted Vinu's head and picked up Savi in his arms.

Satya - You're welcome bada. Lekin mai Sattu nhi Satya hu.

Savi - Par mai to aapko Sattu uncle hi bulaungi.

Everybody laughed seeing the duo.

Sai gave everyone icecreams. But Amba was missing.

Sai - Amba aunty kahan hain ?

Gauri maushi - Tai na apne room mein hain.

Sai - Acha... Mai unhe ye icecream vhi dekar aati hu.

Everybody nodded and Sai went towards Amba's room.