Chapter 34

Devi and Harini took Satya to the main hall where the ceremony was going to be held. Satya was getting impatient. Mohit, Karishma, Pulkit and Maddy were adding onto his impatience by teasing him.

Amba - Accha ab bas karo. Jao Karishma aur Maddy, Sai ko le aao.

Karishma - Ji

Satya's heart started beating faster. Suddenly the lights focused on the stairs. His eyes glued there. Sai came holding the hands of Savi and Vinu, Karishma and Maddy behind her. Satya's heart fluttered seeing her in a pink gown looking like a fairy straight out of heaven. Sai blushed under Satya's constant gaze. She came down. Satya walked upto her and forwarded his hand. Vinu gave her hand into his. He and Savi went and stood beside their Amba aji while Satya and Satya climbed the stage together holding hands.

Satya (in her ears) - Beautiful ! Aisa lag raha hai kisi ne chaand lakar mere bagal mein khada kar diya ho.

Sai blushed at his words. Maddy came forward with the engagement rings. Sai made Satya wear the ring. When it was Satya's turn, he went down on his knee and slided the ring in her finger and gave a soft peck on it. The whole family along with the guests went "awwww" at the couple. The ceremony soon ended with a lot of music, dance, teasings and clicking pictures.

The guests left one by one and only the family was left. After a few minutes...

Ninad (joining hands) - Agya dijiye Amba ji. Ab chalte hain.

Amba - Ji. Sambhal ka jaiyega.

Satya - Hn actually boht raat ho gai hai. Ab chalna chahiye. Chalo bacchon (holding Vinu and Savi's hand)

Mohit - Are are aap kahan aa rahe hain ? Aap nhi aa sakte.

Satya - Are kyun ?

Maddy - Kyun kya ! Teri sagai hui hai abhi. Shadi nhi. Aur shadi se pehle ladka ladki sath rehte hain kya ?

Satya - Are par meri aur Sai ki shadi to already ho chuki hai na.

Karishma - Hn par ab hum aapki dobara shadi kara rahe hain na ! To iss bar sari rasmein hongi. Aur isiliye aap aur Sai vahini shadi se pehle ek dusre ke sath nhi reh sakte.

Satya - Are par... Mai aur Sai to vaise bhi alg alg room mein rehte hai na. Aur mai to Savi aur Vinu ke liye keh raha tha. Unhe meri kahani sunne se pehle neend nhi aati na.

Devi - Ohh ! Savi aur Vinu ke liye ? Lekin uski zarurat nhi padegi. Kuch din ki baat hai. Tumhari aur Sai ke sath rehne se pehle bhi bacche jaise sote the na vaise hi so jayenge. Vo dono bohot samjhdar hain. Koi zidd nhi karenge. Haina baccho ?

Savi and Vinu nodded with smiles on their faces. All this while Sai stood watching her family and couldn't help but chuckle at Satya's frown and his failed attempts to stay with her. Satya was getting upset as all the members had stood up to separate him from his Sai. Although the very next second an idea came in his mind and he agreed with his family.

Satya - Theek hai. Agar baccho ko koi problem nhi hai to mujhe bhi koi problem nhi hai. Good night.

Both the families bid adieu to eachother other and the Chavans along with Sai, kids and the Despandes started to leave for Chavan Niwas.

Satya too bid goodbye to Sai in his own style by placing a quick kiss on her cheek when the families were busy in the last minute talks while leaving. Sai's eyes went wide at his act. She glared at him but he winked back at her. Soon they left.

It was 12:30 in the night. Sai was standing in her room's balcony admiring her engagement ring. A sweet smile playing on her lips. She glanced at the wall clock in her room and led out a sigh. She needs to sleep so as to get up on time for the Pooja next morning. She closed the balcony door and laid on her bed.

After a few minutes she heard a few slow sounds from the balcony. She got up and picked up a vase in her hands. She opened the door slowly and was about to attack the person infront but the intruder pulled her by her hand and kept his other hand on her mouth. Sai's eyes went wide as she saw the person infront was none other than her beloved husband.

Satya - Sai ! Mai hu.

He removed his hand from her mouth and kept them on her waist.

Sai (loudly) - Tum !

Satya - Are... Dheere bolo varna ghar wale sun lenge.

Sai gave him light beatings on his chest.

Satya - Oow... Maar kyu rhi ho ?

Sai - Maru nhi to aur kya karu ? Tum yha kya kar rhi ho ? Aur tum yha aaye kaise ?

Satya pointed towards the pipe that was attached to her balcony wall.

Sai - Pipe ke sahare ! Hey bhagwan Satya. Tumhe lag jati to ?

Satya - Lagi to nhi na. Aur mai yha tumse milne aaya hu aur tum ho ki sawal pe sawal kiye jaa rhi ho. Mujhse to koi pyar hi nhi karta (with a cute pout)

Sai melted seeing the pout and kissed his cheek.

Sai - Mai karti hu na tumse. Itna saara pyaar (opening her arms to the fullest).

KNOCK KNOCK

Sai - Shit ! Iss samay kon aa gya ?

Satya - Aur chillao. Aa gya na koi.

Sai - Hn to tum hi aise achank se aye na mai kya karti.

KNOCK KNOCK

Ninad - Sai ! Kay zala bada ? Tu chillai kyun ?

Satya - Shit ! Baba aa gye. Aaj mai gya.

Sai (loudly) - Aa rhi hu baba. (To Satya) Mai balcony ka door band karke jaa rhi hu. Tum yhi rehna. Aur khabardar jo koi aawaz kari tumne varna mai tumse shadi nhi karungi.

Satya - Nhi nhi. Mai koi aawaz nhi karunga.

Sai closed the door, drew the curtains and took 2-3 breaths to relax herself before opening her room's door.