Chapter 22

Next morning.....

Sai came out of the bathroom wiping her hairs when someone hugged her from back. Sai knew who it was. He whispered in her ears.

Satya - Happy Birthday jaan.

Sai - Kitni baar wish karoge.

Satya - Jitni baar bhi Karu kam hi hai.

He turned her and kept his hands on her waist. He then slowly caressed her hairs. Sai looked deep into his eyes. Their faces neared but but but.... Vinu and Savi came running into the room to wish their Aai. Sai and Satya parted hurriedly as they heard the kids.

Savi - Aai, Sattu uncle aap dono kya kar rahe the ?

Vinu - Hn Dr. Cool. Aap ne Aai ko itna pass kyu pakada tha ?

Satya - Vo...vo...

Sai - Ah... Bada... vo meri na aankh mein kuch chala gya tha... to... Satya uncle na meri help kar rahe the.

Vinu and Savi - Ohhh....

The kids hugged their mother tightly wishing her.

Savi and Vinu - Happy Birthday Aai.

Sai - Thank you so much bada. Vaise aap log itna taiyar kyu ho ?

Vinu - Amba aji ka call aya tha. Unhone hume madir bulaya hai. Aapke liye Pooja rakhi hai unhone.

Sai looked at Satya and he nodded back in response.

Savi - Aai aap jaldi ready ho jao phir hume nikalna hai na...

Sai - Ho majhi aai.

Satya (whispered in her ears) - Suno.... Tumhare liye ek gift rakha hai in your wardrobe. Do check it. (To kids) Chalo baccho aapki Aai ko ready hona hai na.

The kids left along with Satya. Sai opened her wardrobe and found a gift box. She opened it to reveal a beautiful green saree. It was simple yet elegant just the way she liked. She decided to wear it for the Pooja.

After a few minutes... Satya was impatiently walking to and forth in the living room. His steps halted as he saw her descending the stairs. Clad in a beautiful green floral saree with a green sleeveless blouse. Her hairs open. A small green bindi between her brows and a mild shade of red on her lips. She looked heavenly beautiful. Sai noticed him standing in the middle of the living room constantly gazing at her. His gaze made her cheeks red. He was wearing a matching green kurta looking utterly handsome. They were completely lost in eachother. Their trance broke as the kids came running.

Savi - Wow... Aai ! Aap kitni pretty lag rhe ho.

Vinu - Hn Aai aap boht sundar lag rhe ho. Haina Dr. Cool ?

Satya - Hmm... Beautiful.

Sai blushed more at his comment. He continued...

Satya - ...par meri princess Savi se zyada nahi. Savi bada aap boht boht boht beautiful lag rhe ho.

Savi - Thank you Sattu uncle. Aap bhi na bohot handsome lag rhe ho.

Sai - Hmm... Handsome to lag rhe ho... Par mere bete se zyada nhi. Mere Vinu se zyada handsome koi bhi nhi lagta.

Vinu - Thank you Aai. I love you. (Hugged her mother)

Sai - I love you too bada... Ab chalein ?

Four of them started off for the temple.

When they reached the temple the Adhikari ladies were already present there. Amba hugged Sai and blessed her for a bright and happy future together with Satya. They all were very happy with the developments and wanted Sai and Satya to marry soon. The Pooja went well after which all of them had a happy time at lunch in the Lavanya Niwas. SaiYa and the kids then went for a movie. After the movie they went to the beach and had a great day. Satya too snatched a few moments of romance with the birthday girl. When Satya asked about the dinner plans, Vinu said that they will not eat outside but have a pizza party in the balcony of their house. The rest three agreed and reached home and Satya ordered pizza and colddrinks as per the kids' demand.