School

Evan's POV:

       "Your backpack is all packed. We'll be taking you there since it's your first day!" Olivia says while making sure me and Mia have everything we need. It's going to be my first day of school in this town since moving in with the Davis's. I feel nervous just thinking about it, but I keep reassuring myself that everything is going to be ok. The memories I have with school are not very happy, back when Lizzy was still alive she was the only person I had to talk to. But after that day, I mostly just kept to myself, it was extremely lonely.

      I put Fredbear in my backpack so she will be there for me, throughout the day. She was one of the only people ever nice to me back home, without her here I won't know what to do. She has been the only person from back home that I have.

      Do not worry. No matter what happens, I will be here for you. Thanks, Fredbear, I know that as long as I have you, I will be ok.

      We go outside to the van, and we get in. Mia said that usually either she rides the bus or Leo and Emily would take her. But today Olivia and Liam want to take us themselves, in order to make me more comfortable. It takes 10 minutes to drive there. During this time Mia tells me that she will show me around and tell me all about the place. The building looks slightly bigger than my old school. I see a wave of students entering, I feel a sense of nervousness as we park. Exiting the car Olivia and Liam take me to the front of the building to make sure we get inside. They wave goodbye to us as we enter.

       I hold the piece of paper in my hand that contains the classroom numbers. Thankfully the first class, me and liz- Mia have together. Since Mia knows where the room is, she leads us to it. When the teacher sees me, she comes over and welcomes me to her class. Meanwhile all the other kids are sitting at their desks, just staring at me. I feel like the entire classroom is spinning at the thought of having the entire room's attention.

      "Hello class, today we are having a new student joining us." I take a deep breath, as I try to act calm. But I can't get past their staring eyes. They're looking at my scars. They're judging them and are going to laugh about them behind my back.

      "His name is Evan. He recently just moved here because he was adopted by Mia's family. Please make sure to make him feel comfortable." She smiles at me and tells me that I can take any available seat. Luckily there is one next to Mia, she smiles as I take a seat at the desk next to her. On the other side of me there is a kid wearing a blue shirt, he looks over at me the moment I sit down. There doesn't seem to be any hostility in his look however, he seems more curious than anything. I feel trapped the longer the seconds pass by, but luckily after about a minute he stops and focuses his attention on the teacher.

      The class does by relatively quickly, with the lesson being about multiplication. After going over some practice problems, the teacher assigns a short homework assignment that is due by tomorrow. I start to pack my things in my backpack to get ready for the next class, but as I am standing up, I see the kid from earlier walking towards me.

      "Hey, my name is Cole. You're Evan, right?" Mia has noticed the conversation and is now standing next to me. I just know that he is just waiting to say something mean, with the way he was looking at me earlier he is probably just waiting to mock me.

      "Yes- I just moved here. It is really nice to meet you."

      "Those scars are so cool! Did a lion attack you?" Cole shouts in excitement as he looks at me in anticipation of an answer. My face immediately goes pale, I feel around the scars. Looking at Cole I notice that he is now wearing a Bonnie mask, my eyes go wide as I look to Mia for assistance only to realize that a Chica mask is on her face. Blinking everything goes back to normal but I still have a sense of dread.