Reunion

Michael's POV:

      Before I even knew it I had started crying. The tears stream down my face as I look at the confused face of my little brother. How can it be, he's.... I..... He looks exactly the same as that day. He even still has his favorite toy clutched to his chest. Except for the scars that line his forehead, I feel my heart sink as I look at them. Are they from.. The bite? Did he come here the way I did, how is this possible? There is nothing I want more than to run over to him and hug him and never let him go. I just want to scream that I am sorry and that I love him. As seconds go by Evan's look goes from confusion to fear as he takes a step back.

      "Mich- ael?" He is scared of me. Back then I would have loved that feeling, but now I couldn't hate it more. To have my baby brother look at me in fear... To have him think that I might hurt him... I take a step towards Evan, but in an instant one of the teenagers stands in front of me. He can't be older than 17 and 18, I won't feel threatened except I remember that this is my 15-year-old body. Even though my old body was rotting corpse, I would have at least been taller than him.

      "Michael? You're the one that made my brother's life a living hell!" I gasp as I feel pain search through my body. Lifting my hand up to my face I feel blood, he hit me right in the eye. I can already tell that it's probably blackened. This body has had its fair share of fights, all of which I am no longer proud of. My Highschool years are littered with these instances. The boy gets on top of me as he throws yet another punch to my face.

      Glancing over at Evan, he looks frozen with confusion and fear. Right now the other teenager is comforting him . She looks torn between doing something about the fight, or joining in. Not that I blame her. Judging from what the teenager said they all must know what I did. I can tell the two adults with Evan are just as shocked as I am about this situation. The man looks at me as once the shock wears off he takes action.

      "Leo, get off of him!" The man's voice is commanding. Even though he is intervening I can tell that he is just as disguised with me. Leo stops his assault and looks at the man. He seems flustered and sheepish being interrupted by his parents.

      "But dad, he hurt Evan!"

      "I know just... please stop." Reluctantly Leo gets off me, giving me a dirty look as he gets to his feet. Despite the pain, I manage to get up.

      "Evan... I can't believe it! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Evan looks taken back by this. As he slowly approaches me, tears streaming down his face. Crying I hug him as tightly as I can.

       "Buddy, I have missed you so much! I promise I'll never hurt you again."

       "You.... Really missed me?" Just hearing him say that makes my heartbreak.

      "Of course, I missed you. You're my baby brother. Even back then I always loved you. I went down the wrong path, I never meant for this to happen!" I place my hand on Evan's shoulder as I try to wipe away his tears. Now that he's back I am not wasting my life again! I am going to be the brother I should have been.

      "I missed you two Mikey." He missed me? After all I have done? How could I have ever hurt him? I will never be able to erase what I was like in my youth, but I will never be that way again.

      "So, your Evan's brother." Looking over next to me I see the woman. I can tell it's a statement more than a question. How am I even supposed to start explaining why I am here?

      "Yes, I am." While I am talking to her, I still haven't left Evan's side. I won't let him out of my sight again. I am going to make sure he is never going to go through any more pain.

      "Do you still live with your father? And if not, where are you staying?" Hearing her say this, my blood runs cold. I don't like remembering that I am related to him. While I can't change how we are related biologically, he still was never a father.

      "N...no. I don't have anywhere to go." She looks back at her husband and back at me. I can tell that she is stressed out.

      "We have an extra seat in the car. Once we get back to our house, we will discuss everything." There... letting me come with them. After everything they heard about me, they are willing to give me a chance? Leo looks at her, I can tell by the look on his face that he is shocked.

      "But mom he-"

      "I know, but we have to get this all straightened out." Leo sighs defeated. As we walk to their car, he doesn't take his eyes off of me. He is worried about Evan, if I was in his shoes, I would not trust me at all.

      We all get in the car, and I sit down next to Evan. He is staring at me with uncertainty. Even if he never trusts me again, I will do everything I can to keep him safe.

****

Fredbears POV:

HE CAN'T BE HERE!!!

After all he's done, he thinks he can fool us by pretending he cares! I remember the fear and pain he caused. He just wants Evan to think he has changed, just so he can see the look on Evan's face when he shows us the monster he truly is.

I don't know what brought him here. I could barely manage it in time to save Evan. Could it be related to the connection he has with Evan. Is the universe that cruel?

I'll be watching him. I can't let him do it again.

****

Author's Notes:

Michael and Evan have reunited. What will happen now?

Also I'm sorry for the wait on this chapter. I have been feeling sick recently.