I'm sorry

Freadbear Plushie POV:

      The hospital room is dreary; the only sounds coming from it, is the faint sound of a heart monitor, and the loud sobs of Michael. Evan has been here for a week now, the doctors are saying that even if he survives this, he will never be the same. The entire time I have been in Evan's arms. William is outside on the hospital's cell phone; he is in a heated argument with Fazbear Entertainment.

      William. Someday you'll pay for what you have done to me and all of my friends. You can't keep this up forever, the day will come where you can't hurt anyone else.

      Right now, he is trying to make arrangements for the company. They will probably sacrifice Fredbears in order to maintain their reputation. Word of this incident and all the details will be covered up or altered. If the world knew that the co-owner of Fredbears let one of his sons hurt the other in one of their own establishments, they would go bankrupt.

      Michael isn't wearing his foxy mask; he must have gotten rid of it after the bite. Not that it changes anything now. He reaches for Evan's hand and holds it as tears fall from his eyes.

      NO DON'T TOUCH HIM! HE IS MY FRIEND!

      "Can you hear me? I don't know if you can hear me." Michael pauses as more tears come. His eyes are puffy and red, he must have been crying since the bite.

      "....I'm sorry." Michael completely broke down.

      "I'm sorry Evan. I was the worst big brother ever to you. You deserved so much better." Is he really saying this now he has already hurt my friend! No, he must be lying, he must be! People don't change!

      "I promise, I will be a better person. For you and for Lizzy! Once you're better I will make sure nothing like this ever-" His words are interrupted by the sound of Evan flatling. Michael jumps up with fear and horror in his eyes.

      "DOCTOR GET THE HELL IN HERE NOW!!!!" I can hear people in the halls rushing here. Michael meanwhile is holding Evan's face as tears roll down his face.

      "BUDDY PLEASE! YOU CAN'T DIE, YOUR MY BABY BROTHER! EVAN WAKE UP!" The doctors and nurses come barging into the room. Michael refuses to leave so one of the doctors has to physically drag him off.

      "EVAN!!! EVAN!!! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE HIM!!!" Michaels words faded as he dragged further from the room. The doctors quickly start CPR in an attempt to restart Evans' heart, but to no avail. William is standing at the door with his hand curled into a fist as a tear goes down his face.

      "Evan!" The doctors make sure he doesn't get too close, as they rush to Evans' side.

      "We're losing him! Quick get the defibrillator." The hospital staff all look panicked. I can tell that they won't be able to save him. The damage is too bad for that. But while Evan has been in the hospital I have been preparing. He will experience a full life; I will make sure of it!

****

 Evan's POV:

      I am surrounded by all of my friends. The plushies of Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, Foxy, and of course by best friend Fredbear. All I see around me is darkness. What is happening to me, I'm scared!

      I cry as I look at all my friends around me. The last thing I remember is Michael- I start to cry harder once I remember what happened.

      "Can you hear me?" Michael?

      "I don't know if you can hear me." He sounds sad, but what happened to make him sad?

      "....I'm sorry." He's apologizing to me? But I thought he hated me. All I've ever wanted was his love, does he really mean it?

      Fredbear interrupts my thoughts "You're broken." Foxy starts to disappear and fade away while Fredbear is saying this.

      "We are still your friends." Chica disappears.

      "Do you still believe that?" I nod and Bonnie disappears.

      "Please you can't all leave me!"

      "I'm still here." Freddy disappears.

      "I will put you back together. I won't let you die my friend. You are going to be ok."

      "What are you going to do Fredbear?"

      "I have enough power to send you somewhere else. But it won't even be the same universe." Fredbear can do that?! Where am I going to go?! Will I ever see Michael or daddy again?!

      "Don't be afraid this can be our new start. You will still have me; we will be together." I hear a drawn-out beep ring out. It sounds like the device hospitals use; it sounds like a flatline. Am I dying! PLEASE NO! This can't be happening!

      My vision starts to fade, and the only thing I can still make out is Fredbear.

      "Do not worry. I will never leave you."

      I can't see anything anymore. I don't feel like I can move or say anything. The darkness is cut out when a sudden bright light shines all around me, it is so bright I have to close my eyes. My body feels a rush of energy as I start hyperventilating. I open my eyes and I am stunned to see that I am standing in what looks to be a park. I look at my hands and I notice that I am holding Fredbear.

      "You are ok now my friend. We are going to be ok."

****

Author's Notes:

Evan has been taken somewhere else. What power does Fredbear possess to do this? What will happen next?

Basically, in this universe lines up to our world but Fnaf never came out. This would make it too easy for people to find out about Evan LOL!