Extra Side Chapter: Pool Time

(A/N): This chapter was something I created and submitted alongside the 2nd optional Hagakure romance chapters for The Side Chapter Challenges in the Remastered Psychic Hero Story. eyesoftheREACH probably chose the 2nd Hagakure chapter, because it was a continuation rather than it own stand alone thing, which was this chapter. If you have read the original Psychic Hero story, you will notice that the episode "Game Start", which was the episode where all of Class 1-A was hanging out and training at U.A.'s pool was not showcased. Which is understandable considering it is technically a filler episode. I still personally liked the episode, so I wanted to give the main character a chance to have some fun with his classmates before they all went to the summer camp. Instead of it being just some excuse to do more training. It also allows for show some fun interactions between (F/N) and his friends that we missed out on, because some of the moments in that episode were pretty funny in my opinion. Just as a reminder that Mineta doesn't exist in The Psychic Hero, (R/N) is the one who fills that empty spot. So, if you do want to consider this a part of the original Psychic Hero Story, it would take place between "Chapter 42.5: Solace" and "Chapter 43: Summer Camp...START!" of the original story. Just note that this chapter was NOT a part of selection within the final arc considered to be canon. I just wanted to share this chapter with you all considering there might not be another "Side Chapter Challenge "anytime soon and I personally enjoyed writing it. I hope you all like it too.

The countdown to the start of summer camp training was on everyone's mind. It was right after we got the results of our final exams and found out that everyone would be able to go to the camp. Everything was pretty chill today and spirits were high. You were at your desk as the rest of the class were having many side conversations. You didn't want to get involved with anyone's business, but out of curiosity and boredom you decided to listen in on a conversation that all the girls were having.

Uraraka: Wait, so we're not supposed to take long trips over summer vacation?

Jiro: Yeah, apparently that's what the school said.

Yaoyorozu: How unfortunate. I was supposed to take a couple weeks touring Venice with my parents.

Uraraka: What is your life?

Mina: Aw! And I just bought like a bajillion new swimsuits.

Jiro: Well turns out, that's what happens when your class is attacked by The League of Villains.

Mina: But I want to do something! I don't want to spend my summer bored and-.

Hagakure: I got it! Why don't we hang out at the school pool over summer vacation, huh!

Tsuyu: Good idea! I bet we can talk the teachers into letting us use it if we ask them nicely.

Uraraka: Plus it'll be free, so we'll save money.

Mina: That's way better than being cooped up in my room.

Yaoyorozu: Leave it to me. I will get to working on a formal proposal right away.

It definitely sounded like a fun idea to you, but you didn't want to ask if you could join in. If you did, there was no doubt they would start thinking of you as some kind of pervert. Besides, you probably will have no time for fun, since Phoebe was most likely going to constantly drill you on psychic exercises. Trying to get you prepared for the summer camp. After the final bell rang, you walked back to Phoebe's apartment. She wasn't home when you got there, which meant she was out doing hero work. So, you relaxed in your room while you had the chance. Later that evening, she came back with some take out food and she was accompanied by Mr. Aizawa. All of you were in the living room eating while a random comedy tv show played in the background.