XXIII - "Dirty Girl"

It wasn't necessary but here's the smut

In the evening we would have reached Snezhnaya and pulled up to a big mansion. "That's not the Palace." I wondered, Ajax just chuckling, telling me that this was our home. As a gentleman, he would of course offer me an arm to get out of the carriage, my shoes sunk deep into the snow and I enjoyed the flakes falling down on my face.

"Missed this?" His ocean blue eyes would be locked on my lips as his got decorated with a slight smile whereupon I nodded, he then guided me into the mansion. As I just wanted to ask him about the things that happened back then, he sighed and spoke to me before I could open my mouth.

"Y/N I know I've done many mistakes, but so did you." Ashamed I stared down following him, I knew I've done huge mistakes and hurt him. Remaining silent I waited for him to continue speaking, but for quite a while he said nothing at all. We entered a huge bedroom with a king sized bed, Ajax sat down on the couch looking at me intensely.

I glared up, leaning back with crossed arms as I sat beside him. "I never cheated on you. It was a trick, I was mad." The fatui would eventually admit, my eyes wide open I gasped in shock, that meant I've killed an innocent person!

"It's been quite a while since back then already but I couldn't stop thinking about that, about that you kissed him and all the times you would defend him. You gave in to him so easily but would fight your feelings for me with all your strength." The man bit his lip clenching his eyes together, for a moment I thought that I saw a tear falling down from his face. I felt a sting to my heart, seeing him like this, actually for the first time ever seeing him cry in sorrow.

"I've never slept with anyone but you, I just wanted to see your reaction, just wanted to know how far you would go." With a slightly sick grin, he leaned forward and reached out to me, his hand gently cupping my chin. "Oh if you knew about how many murders I've had to commit to feel your love."

I threw a quick glance at his soft, slightly parted lips, slowly realizing what he had said, then before I could catch up on that statement, the Harbinger's mouth was already crashing onto mine. A groan of surprise escaped me, his hand hooking at the back of my head as he gently laid me down on the couch, his muscular body hunched over me.

Overwhelmed by the rain of his kisses, I clutched his neck tightly and grasped his copper-colored hair. Grinning, he growled, his tongue making its way into my mouth to perform a lovely dance with mine.

He continued to hold me while his lips parted from mine, I sighed in frustration, suddenly he started kissing my neck. My whole body started tingling and I got goose bumps. "Ajax stop..." I whimpered miserably, whereupon the young man immediately looked up at me, but he grinned slyly.

"You want me to stop?" His long thin fingers wandered from my neck down to my abdomen, the fatui would open every single button of my blouse. Embarrassed, I covered my completely bare chest, my face was probably bright red at that moment.

Ajax scrutinized me closely, he would register every single one of my movements and read it as a 'go'. I sighed softly, clenching my thighs and biting my lip. "Your mouth says no, but every single cell of your body longs for my touch. Mine aches with desire, I want to own you again, touch you and spoil you."

Without breaking eye contact, he played with my breast, kneading it gently and even fondling my nib. I exhaled softly, Ajax narrowed his eyes in response, his cheeks were slightly flushed and his eyes not only reflected lust and desire, but also love. "We were in the middle of talking..." Huffing softly I turned away from him, pressing my legs together below him but he forced himself in between right away.

I looked up pleadingly as he stroked my thigh toward my midsection. "Ajax..." Biting my lip I shivered under his touch.

"Your body responds so well." Weakly I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him down for a greedy kiss, his expression was quite shocked but then he would close his eyes and reach up to my midsection. He moved the garments that were in his way, his finger would gently rub over my slit feeling how wet I was.