XXVI - "Angel"

After that incident Ajax insisted that I'd stay in the house until he had solved the problem but I told him that I'd rather leave Snezhnaya than letting him lock me up. I honestly didn't expect that but the next day he would've prepared everything for my journey. He woke me up with sweet and soft kisses all over my body, but those lovely moments instantly vanished when I saw all the suitcases. "Are you throwing me out? I just got here." I huffed and gripped the blanket, with a faint smile he'd shake his head.

"You'll be staying in Liyue for a while, I've already informed an old friend there." He would pull the blanket away from me and pass me some clothes that I refused to put on. "I want to stay here with you!" Suddenly he spun around and gripped my shoulders violently almost making me shriek. The fatui glared at me, his eyes piercing me as he growled in a lowered voice even I found intimidating. "Put those fucking clothes on."

I stared at him in shock, panic mirroring from his soul as he'd look both, mad and desperate. "I just want you to be safe, please I'm scared I might lose you." He'd admit as he softened his tone, quietly I would nod and do as he said, sticking my tongue out at him as he turned away. "Want me to cut it off?" I froze and widened my eyes, realising he was watching me through a mirror placed diagonally in front of us.

Ajax would turn back to me and stop me from continuing to dress up by holding mg wrists. "What are you doing?" I huffed, the corners of his mouth twitching as he scanned my body, his eyes narrowed. "How I'll miss my bride..." His thumb brushed over my lips, with his other hand he'd start to caress my body and I mumbled jokingly as he slid his fingers over my breast. "Your bride or her body?"

Instantly he'd grope me, pulling me close by wrapping his other arm around my waist causing me to moan softly. There was a certain seriousness in his expression as he grumbled in a demanding tone. "Better get dressed now real quick." As I realised that he wouldn't loosen his grip, I softened my gaze and got less tense, starting a little tease. "But I rather want to play." I whispered circling my index finger down his chest swiftly unbuttoning his shirt. "Y/N."

He'd lean down toward me, his forehead against mine as I slowly rubbed over his crotch, his soft huffs filled the room. I could even watch his dick grow inside his pants when I glanced down, my lips formed a little smirk. "Please..." He panted, rather begged but I could barely hear it. "What was that?" I asked, knowing damn well it would get on his nerves, Ajax growled and repeated, but this time loud and clearly. "Starlight, please." His voice got more demanding and he held my wrist tightly making sure I wouldn't move it away.

"Hm I think I'd like to hear you beg a little more, darling." Upon my teasing he widened his eyes and gritted his teeth. I reached for the button of his pants to open it, next would be the zipper but I waited patiently and glared at my Harbinger. "Go on and beg for it." He must've felt humiliated that moment, his expression was like an opened book. He hesitated, blush spread across his cheeks as he'd finally speak. "Don't overdo it." His tone was annoyed, I just smiled and shrugged as I unzipped his pants and pulled down the fabric that blocked my way.

However I still couldn't manage to hold my tongue and ordered him to beg once more. He snapped gripping my neck and violently forced me down on my knees. "That's it. I told you not to overdo it." He'd hold my hair making me look at his cock and glare down on me. "Open your mouth." He growled whereupon I did so. My stomach felt weird, a shiver ran down my spine.

Ajax placed the tip on my tongue, not breaking eye contact with me and he'd begin to stroke the shaft, his other hand was buried in my hair. As he finally pulled my head slightly toward him I would wrap my mouth around his cock whereupon he pushed my head down. As he did so, a soft grunt left his throat gripping my hair tighter.

At first my movements were slow, then he forced me to quicken my pace. I looked up at him to see that Ajax was biting his lip almost drawing blood, huffing. "God you look so cute, starlight." A faint blush spread across my cheeks as I broke the eye contact quite embarrassed, barely a second later I felt sharp pain on my cheek as he had given me a little smack. "Look at me." He demanded, and of course I followed his order, desperately holding back a little grin.
He had never slapped me, it wasn't hard at all but yet it still tingled slightly. I must admit, I honestly quite liked it.