☽ CHAPTER ONE ☾

____________

Bets, something a dream or a nightmare. In some cases the situation was worse than others. Hitoshi Shinson, a king of making bets with his friends; Shoto, Eijirou, Izuku, Denki, and Sero.

The males were flawed, maybe just horny, but they were horrible, and what were all these bets for? Money? a Trophy? No. It was for ego and "fun" if only you could call it fun for their victims.

"Who's next? We've been slacking recently." Shoto remarked, it was only true because they were out of people to fuck around with.

lzuku shook his head, thinking of something as he began to mumble his random thoughts, up until he mentioned something like points and a title of some sort.

"That's it! we make it a game, points will be included, first one to 70 points wins." Hitoshi's reply was only met with some sheepish looks.

The school president's walked by Momo and lida. They were always checking the group out for trouble. "Ah, a game you say Hitoshi? Better not involve any of our fellow classmates." Iida said with a raise to this left brow. Momo butt in, she was less strict but she was just as involved. That meant no one was harmed. "Yes, what lida said. What even is this new 'game?'" She'd ask with a kind yet very stern look on her face.

Sero looked at the two, no excuse in mind until it hit him, "we just made it up! First one who can prank multiple students first with the most points wins." He let out a sigh after hoping they bought it.

"Hm. Fine, if we see you guys messing around though. We're going to have to tell principal Nezu and have an intervention." Momo complied with lida's comment and nodded. "Yes, we will intervene if needed. Now come on lida, we need to go check on Katsuki and his friends." The ravenette female said.

Once they walked off Hitoshi took in a deep breath "I have it. you guys know blondie, right?" They all nodded, but the males were confused on why he was bringing up the bitchiest and most disrespectful student at the school.

Denki looked over with widened eyes realizing what his friend was getting at. "Oh no. No no no! He can't be in this bet. I may be your guy's friend but I'm also Kats and Mina's. These bets can be fun sometimes but I'm not Getting involved in this one."

Sero snickered "Oh come on Denks. Don't be a snowflake about this, it will be just fine, we won't use him. But whoever can win him over wins everything and gets to be leader, want to throw in anything else? Mr. leader?"

Hitoshi shrugged, "how about the winner also gets to have anything they want and we have to provide it, So it's also for money purposes." Hitoshi knew Shoto didn't need the cash, he did. His family was in a rough patch, he felt some Of the blame because he sometimes needed more than what could be given at the time.

"Okay smartass, and if I win? I don't need the cash. I mean as long as I could be a leader and prove my dominance, that's enough." All the males were alphas, they really were quite snarky, Shoto was a purebred though with his genes.

The reason they went for Katsuki was because he was the most stubborn Omega in the district, probably the world. He rejected even the most popular alphas. Even the hottest so the alphas doubted they would even get a chance to get close.

For the rest of the time before the bell rang, the boys discussed what would go through. But it wouldn't be easy to get people to sleep with them. Hitoshi himself couldn't deny that he felt an enormous amount of guilt even though nothing had even been done yet.