☽ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ ☾

Winter break came to a quick end, but Katsuki wasn't even able to enjoy his holiday season. The three weeks they had off just wasn't enough for him to sulk. 

He had also gotten the word that he was, in fact, just a bet. It was an insufferable thought. Knowing you were just used for a quick buck. 

He knew hitoshi needed that money, but he could have just asked Katsuki, especially when the time came sooner to college applications. He would have helped, in any financial way he could. He was in love with the alpha and now he was completely crushed. 

He had spent a complete week off of school, just staring at a blank wall most the time, he'd been out of contact with his friends and family, he struggled with doing his simple tasks, he just went back to that same way he felt with the last guy he dated who was just nonexistent at this point. But now those draining thoughts came back to him. 

Katsuki laid there until he felt the other side of his bed sink down. "How you doing Katsuki?" His father asked and rubbed his side a bit. 

"Like there's a sink hole in my heart. It feels so empty, and cold." If that's even how you could explain properly what he was feeling, that was really the only way he could explain it into words to his dad. 

Masaru just sighed and made sure to tuck his son in before getting up. "Your friend, Eijirou, is at the door. He said he has some homework for you, I'll let him come in. Yeah?" He asked, just to make sure that any unexpected alphas were allowed to come in the kitchen. 

Katsuki looked over and just nodded a bit. "He's fine, let him in. I need some human contact." He admitted and turned away from the wall, to smile sheepishly at his dad. 

"Okay, well I'll be around. So just call for me, I'll let you have some peace with your friend." He said before getting up and going downstairs. "You're free to go up, just be aware that he has emotions up the roof."

Eijirou just shook his head. "No worries Mr. Bakugou, I'll make sure to give him his space if he needs." He said before going upstairs to his friend and put the books on the blonde's desk. "Hey... you doing okay Kat? Who am I kidding? Obviously you're not." He sighed, going over to lay by his friend's side so they were face to face. 

"I feel.. Sick, and numb. I can't even think about his stupid face without crying." Katsuki said before breaking down into tears in his friend's chest as he pulled him close. 

Eijirou just frowned and ran his hands through Katsuki's soft blonde hair. "I'm going to tear him into bits and pieces. I'll make sure he looks almost unrecognizable." he said, comforting his sobbing friend until he fell asleep. 

Eijirou maneuvered himself out of his friend's arms and got up, grabbing his backpack and keys before going back down stairs. "Mr. Bakugou? I'm really worried for him. We all know how this ended last time." He stated, biting his lip in uneasiness. 

"Eijirou, do you think I'm not concerned for my son? I am beyond myself. But I don't want to get too into it all. But I'm so mad at myself that I trusted that boy in our home." Masaru was beating himself up about it, he truly was. 

The redhead looked off to the side. "Do.. Do you know what actually happened that day? It's going to sound. Beyond messed up, but I know Katsuki wouldn't want to admit something so personal to you. In fear of making you uncomfortable."

Masaru looked confused to the boy, "I don't think I am aware of the full situation. Could you maybe explain it a bit better? Enlighten me."

"Well.. Amongst our friends, my now really really bad friends. They made him a bet- and the bet was that; whoever can uh- this is really embarrassing." Kirishima struggled, he couldn't find the proper words for it. "Whoever could have sex with him first.. Won a lot of money, and I tried to warn all of them. I did, and then it got too far and I couldn't stop them!" He said with a distressed look resting on his face.