☽ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ ☾

.

.

It was weird living in a completely new environment, it was something Kat had to get used to one way or another. Masaru was really good at keeping in touch though, he'd visit constantly and was always respectful in the Kirishima home. He would never disrespect a household of course, he was a well-mannered man, and father.

But it wasn't the same not living in the same household as your parents, sure, it's cool to live with your best friend and a really caring mother. But it was never home.

You could be really happy to live in some place, but it can never be labeled as something it isn't, and that was how it was for Katsuki. He'd been living there two weeks and it never felt right.

"Maybe you're feeling a bit homesick, Kat? I mean, you have been here a lot. Which, I don't mind! I have a cool friend with me at all times!" Eijirou always tried to make the best of a scenario and validate what his friend was feeling and try to make sense of something if he was confused.

Homesick? Well, he'd never really traveled alone or gone places for long periods of time. He'd sometimes visit family in different places of the world, but they were only for short bursts of time if anything. "I've never missed it so much though, and it's not like I do! If I could escape my mom forever. Life would be great, I don't know what has gotten into me and why." He was trying just as hard to figure it out, maybe it's because in their house Hitoshi's scent still sometimes lingered. That sort of sweet lavender, the sweetness killing the usually overpowering scent of it.

Eijirou sat there in the desk chair, looking at his friend, and rested in bed. "Well, you can still always visit. I think it would be good for you to at times stay the night there and then come back, I mean, there are so many childhood memories there. I know I would never be able to call somewhere else my home! I love it here!" The redhead exclaimed, he was always the more joyous Kirishima compared to his shy mother.

"I've just never wanted to go back, so I'm really not understanding why I would now. Especially what Mitsuki did, she still isn't forgiven. And won't be for a while, I just don't want my child growing up in a toxic environment." He hadn't really thought through the whole process of what he'd do with the whole 'keeping this baby,' Thing. It was a lot to think about and he'd more so think it over when it came closer to his graduation. "I don't know what I'll even do when my dad convinces her to let me back, will it just be silent between us? I hope."

The redhead gave a shrug before really thinking it through. "By the time you're 18, which dude! We have to plan your birthday soon. But, ignore all that.. You could always get a house, you're smart with your money. Or just a small condo, you can do it!"

Being called smart, it really brought something back, that time Hitoshi said he could do anything because he was so smart. He couldn't shake it off. That memory. "Uh.. Yeah, you're right." He said, but he didn't even hear half of what his friend said. All he could hear now was the stupid indigo haired alphas voice, it rang in his head. That sweet, solemn tone he missed and remembered so well.

But he didn't miss it. He just hated it now, every time he heard it in class, school, the cafeteria, the family meetings, when he'd go to visit Izzie. It was a constant reminder that Shinsou was no longer his present and was now his past.

That one actually hurt, there were days that he missed him, and especially when he was more aware of his small baby bump. He remembered their night spent together too, it was just everything. Katsuki and Hitoshi would always have this random bond, no matter where life was to take them, they were going to be bonded for life because of their baby.