☽ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ ☾

.

.

A week had passed, and Katsuki had been out of the hospital for 3 or so days, and now it was close to the beginning of August, which meant Katsuki only had 2 months to go into his pregnancy. It felt insane to both him and Hitoshi.

Especially with the fact they were planning to ask their parents about moving in together.

Their next family meeting was definitely interesting, instead of Katsuki and Hitoshi sitting on separate couches, they sat on one together. But they could no longer deny their love and care for one another, and their parents were happy for them.

But there were a few thoughts everyone had that made the room tense. Especially what the couple had in mind.

"So.. I see you two have made up! What a joy it is, truly. So that means we can start planning everything normally. Like the nursery ideas and everything along those lines." Ceres spoke up, she didn't like the awkwardness that lay in the air. "We just have to figure out what house it'll be at."

Hitoshi looked at his mom, a face of uneasiness. He was just nervous how they'd all react. "Well.. Actually, about that- we were thinking of moving in together. To simply make it easier for ourselves. We wanted to cross the idea over your minds."

Ceres and Okatau simply stared at one another, Masaru was in just as much disbelief, he didn't even know what to say besides stare in between the two couples.

"We know it's a big step, but we just think that if we got a small condo near us, and close by to you guys, it wouldn't be too bad or out of your guys' way." Katsuki explained, he didn't like the fact that all of their parents weren't talking, and it also sort of scared him.

Masaru cleared his throat and took a moment to process it. "Well, I think it's a great idea.. But I think I have an even better thought, you guys could just live in the condo we own, it would be more spacious than getting one in town. And it should be right in the middle of both our house, and the Shinsous' house."He explained, he only owned one when working at home was too stressful, and it was sometimes more convenient than coming all the way back home if he and Mitsuki were in the middle of an argument.

Ceres paused, though the idea of them all having their space seemed easier. "Well, the accident did happen after a big argument, and I don't think it would be good for them to live in either house. Keeping Katsuki from you, and then Hitoshi being from us. Or keeping them from each other, all ways lead to them living together to be the best." Though, she hated the thought her son would be away.

Katsuki smiled a bit, he knew it would be hard on them all, but it would be easy to ease into. "We're going to of course start moving our things in there, but we'd stay at your guys' houses until the end of my pregnancy. And the condo, it's right in the middle basically, 6 blocks from here, and maybe 7 or 8 blocks from your guys'" he explained to Ceres and Okatau, he knew it would be just as hard on them as it would be on Masaru.

Hitoshi just held his partner's hand tightly, he really didn't know what to say, but he had thought about it a lot, and he was committed to his family. "I know it will be something to get used to, but we both have cars and we can both visit. And we will make sure that we let you babysit, and like Kat said, we're going to be so close. We'll visit daily, unless we're way too tired." but then Katsuki thought about the whole car part. "Hitoshi has a car, and we'll travel as a family."

Masaru chuckled and waved his hands a bit. "Yeah, for a little bit of time. We actually have to get you a vehicle in case of any emergency situation and Hitoshi or his parents and I aren't close enough to you." He was sort of panicked the closer time came to his son thinking about moving out, the due date. It all was sort of overwhelming for them all, but he just hated the fact Katsuki was growing up in a way.