☽ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ ☾

.

.

The following two weeks were more used as preparation for Graduation. They were all graduating the very last week of May, and then the ceremony itself would be in mid June.

They ended school two weeks earlier than everyone else, and it boggled everyone's mind, to know they'd all be soon entering adulthood and they'd have to think about futures.

Katsuki was doing a lot of planning, and now he had sort of a bump in the road. Literally. He was struggling to find what he should do, but his dad had talked him through ways he could help with their fashion business. And he could do it from the comfort of home.

He also got to keep his role as valedictorian, he worried for some time that it would get revoked once Teachers found out about his Pregnancy.

His principal laughed when he had come to him with such concerns, they didn't care what you did outside of school as long as you didn't harm anyone.

Speaking of which, Shinsou had gotten suspended for a week because he punched somebody, Kat wondered what could have provoked a usually calm alpha to act out.

"I just don't get it. Do any of you know why he did it?" Katsuki asked his friends, and everyone said they didn't. Besides Eijirou who stayed silent, he knew why, it was over Katsuki, he realized that Hitoshi had gotten much more protective, he didn't understand why. But, when anything came to the blonde omega, he'd see the other act out.

Eijirou still stayed silent, but he also knew Kat just wouldn't like his answer. The blonde was good at defending himself, so he would hate to know that someone was trying to protect him from some sort of "danger" or "harm."

Their school days were less problematic, but most kids wanted to be on their best behavior because of awards. Many teachers liked to keep an eye out for high achieving students, or ones with highest improvement. And Katsuki was always one of them, this year alone he'd won three awards for interior design, mathematics, and english. He couldn't deny, he was a suck up to school, all his life he wanted to give his mom something to be proud of; and he feared that he still continued this weird continuous train of stress for that same reason. Just some approval.

Katsuki's friends and Masaru had continued to be a huge support, and he'd gotten closer with the Shinsou family. Especially Izzie, she had made sure to always show up to the family meetings now because she wanted him to have a friend. She apologized for previously screwing it up and forcing him and his ex to be in a public setting alone, that made her feel awful and she had a very thoughtful apology. He didn't even understand how they were twins because they had no similarities besides looks.

Mina nudged at Kat's shoulder and gave a mischievous smile. "I think we should go to the mall after school today!" She said she always had some sort of crazy idea.

"Why should we do thaaaat? Can't we just go to my house and watch movies?" Bakugou lost his usually fun edge because of his pregnancy, and all of the shopping they would be doing could just as easily have been done online. "I have a lot of studying to do."

The Omega female huffed a bit, though sighed in defeat. "That's always your excuse.. But fine! And you still need to tell me about what you were doing upstairs on your birthday."

"Oh, that? We basically just did it again. But I finally stood my ground on how I don't want to fucking be with him. At least this time I couldn't get pregnant." He chuckled, it was easier to embrace it and make jokes now, but he always had to keep it on the down low, if anyone heard. They could expose his pregnancy, everything he'd worked for to hide.