☽ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ☾

.

.

Ever since graduation, and the seemingly brief talk Katsuki and Hitoshi had, it'd blossomed into something much more. The two talked and texted daily, it's like they had gone back to their old habits from a few months prior.

Their texts were rather flirty for two people who acted like they never wanted to date again, well, Katsuki acted like he didn't. Hitoshi sure did, he constantly complimented the Omega, he'd say he was glowing, or that he looked simply ravishing. Maybe not in those exact words, but Kat always knew what he meant.

It was hard to deny their strong feelings for one another, but they tried to. But, with Katsuki being 6 months into pregnancy, it was awfully hard for him to keep this whole act up. He was due in 3 ½ months, and it boggles his mind. He'd constantly panic about it, what to buy, what not to buy, the necessities, his birthing plan. It was all just coming up too fast and he could barely even focus on himself.

But, today was a different day because he was actually going on a date with the Alpha, he didn't know if he was going to exactly claim it as such, but he was willing to give the other another chance. He was trying so hard, and he'd even come up with the name for their daughter. Of course, Katsuki didn't want to spoil that surprise, but nothing really came close to the name 'Ayumi.' It truly just had a certain ring to it that the Omega loved, and he was even happier that when he 'talked' to her, he was able to address her with a name rather than 'baby.'

But for once, Katsuki had a mind of ease. The beautiful cloudy weather rather than the annoying blaring sunshine. He was so happy that Hitoshi had picked a day like this, and the plan was even romantic.

The Omega at first called it cliché, but his heart always wanted to say the opposite, it was such a romantic thought to go somewhere on the beach with almost no one and the peaceful sunset. Kay fit himself into a black T-shirt and a tailored pair of jeans that his dad had to alter because of his son's growing bump. He didn't mind though, he would always sacrifice some time to bring comfort to the blonde.

"Dad, I'm heading out! I'll be back a little after sundown." Katsuki spoke, and he was out of the door before his dad could even answer. He knew he'd probably get an answer like "don't drive! " or "let me drive you there!" Masaru just worried for his son, especially with how unpredictable the world was, and people on the road.

But once Bakugou sat in his car, he let out a sigh of relief and drove off to the beach. He parked in the nearly empty parking lot; it was his, Hitoshis car, and two others. The second he walked out he was already greeted with an overbearing alpha, he could tell the taller male was excited for his compliance and the fact he was even giving him the chance to do it over.

"Oh, you look nice Kat!" said a smiling Hitoshi, he wore a simple pair of jeans, and a graphic tee, covering the tee was a comfortable zip-up. "I'm sorry about the weather, I wish I could have brought you here at a better time, but that just means we get the beach... almost alone." he was too embarrassed to admit he chose this specific date because of the blonde's love for stormy weather.

Bakugou tilted his head confused. "I'm fine, I like this weather. You know that, stop trying to act like the sunshine is the Olympics way we can have a good date. Because this weather is much better than worrying about applying sunscreen and wearing an absurd amount of heat protectant." spoke the shorter teen, looking up at the alpha who stood right in front of him. "Let's get headed down to the beach, I don't want to lose all the sunshine, while there still is some."

Shinsou gulped, he was so nervous for this. This was the first time they'd been out in public together alone in, well, ages. "Yeah, you're right. Sorry, I always forget you have to protect yourself from the sun.." He frowned, feeling embarrassed he could forget something as simple as that. "Well, I packed some pregnancy safe snacks, foods. I had to go to many stores to find a few of them; especially the sushi that is friendly for you and your stomach, I know little Ayumi is a pain to you."