Part 4

First time in this shower and i had to admit it was heaven. This whole place was heaven. My shower in my dorm room was only little as I didn't need a big shower but this shower could literally fit about four people in here. Not that I would have four people in here but you know maybe me and someone else if i find someone.

The beautiful smell of apples go through my nose as I rinse the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair. I wash my body and then i grab the robe that was there from my bag and put it on with a fresh pair of knickers.

Putting a turban on my head i make my way into the bedroom and do my facial. Moisturiser was the only thing i put on my face and it does wonders for it. I put Vaseline on my eye lashes and then i brush my wet strands. I make a braid in my hair as when that happens it goes all curly in the morning like any braid would do.

I decided to change into:

Then i grab my phone and head outside the room

Then i grab my phone and head outside the room. I never realised how big this corridor was but weirdly it only had two bedrooms. One was being Tony's room as i know he said this room was next to his and of course mine.

I made my way to the lift as i was lazy and I put in the second floor. I thought it was the second but when i got onto the floor it was basically a whole different room. I went for a nose and it had a pool table, a bar, dart board and a whole lot of other game places.

It was cool but i go back into the lift and press the first floor and it was the floor everyone was on at first but there was nobody there. Lights were off and it was quiet. God this place is like a mansion.

I decided instead of getting lost even more I messaged mum.

Me- hey mamma. What floor are you on?xx

Mum- 4th hunny xx

4th i swear i was on the forth floor just now. Jesus how many floors does this place have. I went back into the lift and there was six floors all together. The top floor i was on so i was on the sixth floor. Guessing the other bedrooms are fith. But there was a floor 0 and -1. Gonna have to have a peak of them floors one day.

I pressed 4 and when the lift doors opened it was all lit up. I heard voices coming from around the corner and i gasp. It was another room and it was beautiful.

It had even more seats than that and another screen

"Jesus christ. This place is huge and incredible" i gasp.

"What can i say. Im a billionaire darling" tony speaks up.

"Damn. Drake was kind of right" i laugh to myself as i sit down next to Bucky as it was the only place left.

"Thats sams seat" bucky smirks.

I stand up and peter moves up so i sit next to him but i was basically hugging into tony too.

"What do you mean drake was kind of right?" Mum asks as she leans next to tony to look at me.

"Oh we all guessed you had a boyfriend but he said brunette grumpy and a millionare. The brunette part was right but the other two he had wrong" i laugh.

"Well millionaire is wrong. He can be grumpy" nat says from accross the room.

"Shut up romanoff. Anyway what are we watching?" Tony asks.

"Something that isn't too old as there are kids in this room" may says.

"Mamma mia!" I suggest.

"What is that?"steve asks.

I gasp and it was so loud the room went quiet.

"Have anyone watched mamma mia?" I ask.

Still silent.

"Put it on. Its the best thing that was ever made" i say.

And thats what they did. We watched the first and then the second and i sung every single song. People did compliment my singing but trust me it isn't the best.

"Bed is calling" sam says with a yawn.

"Sleep" i laugh. "What is sleep?" I ask.

"Same darling. I get you" tony says.

"You better get to sleep summer. Just because you are home from uni don't think that its fucking your sleeping pattern up" mum says quite stirnly.

"Okay. Night all" i smile.

Me mum tony and Morgan go upstairs. There was an extra door that I didn't see on our floor which was Morgan's room. Mum and tony went into their room and i went into mine.

Slipping off my hoodie and slipping into the cold fresh bed it felt like heaven.

I see that the chat was active and on a call so i join.

Katie- yayy hi

Me- hey guys

Ava- ooo what a posh room she smirks

Me- it is very posh. When they are in a meeting i will have to give you a tour.

Drake- so was i right?

Me- partly. He has brunette hair, he isn't grumpy and he is a billionaire. Not to mention the hottest human ever

Ava- girl thats your mother boyfriend.

Me- thats why i want to flirt with the other men. Half of them are taken mind but im sure bucky the other hot guy is single

Drake- go for it

Hunter- yeah. Make sure he isn't gay first

I laugh. We do joke about it a lot and to be honest im glad he is happy

We chat a lot more and they tease me about tony. He is really hot but i know he is off limits.

Me- im going to sleep. I have to live with my mother now its like back when i was sixteen when she would come to see if i was sleeping and if not she would take my phone off me

Hunter- sum you are nineteen now. An adult

Me- she still scares me hunt. She is my mother

Ava- yeah she don't want to have a spanking off her new step dad for being a bad girl

They all laugh and so do i

Me- shut up ave. Bye i will speak to you tomorrow

They all say bye and i shut my phone off and place it on charge.

I lay staring at the ceiling thinking of my mum and tony. I didn't think my mother would go for someone like him but here we are. I just need to distract myself because i cannot be falling for him. Its wrong