Part 16

Week later. After the mission they all came back with a few cuts and bruises but they were okay. Tony made up for the time while having sex with me in the shower. It was amazing.

Today was my graduation day. I mean im nervous but exiting at the same time. I was dressed in:

I gathered my things and made my way downstairs

I gathered my things and made my way downstairs. I see the gang and i squeal.

"Look at you!!!" Katie squeals.

"So pretty!" Ava adds on.

"Says you girls. You are gorgeous and you boys well handsome buggers" i smirk at them.

"Well...are all these people coming?" Ava asks looking at the others.

"Uh no. My mum and dad are. Theres two more spaces available then" i reply.

"I can bring morgan if you want" tony speaks up.

"Oh please tones. I want to go" morgan says happily

"If you want" mum says.

"Yeah why not" he says winking at me

I roll my eyes and i walk to my car. Mum sat in the front while the other three sat in the back. The other gang took their own cars with their own family in and we met when we got there.

I was so nervous yet so exited. Me and everyone sat in the seats and the celebration went on. We all graduated and done our pictures and things and mum and dad come over to congratulate me.

"Well done my girl. Im so proud of you!" Mum says in a hug.

"Thank you mum. Im overwhelmed with it all. Can't believe it" i say smiling.

"I can. Your amazing sum" tony says.

I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Ready to party kiddo?" Dad asks.

"Of course i am! Are we all meeting at the compound?" I ask turning to the gang.

"Yeah we will meet you there" ava smiles.

We were having a celebration party in the compound. I couldn't wait. But i just couldn't wait to go into a room with tony alone and feel his lips on mine.

We drove back to the compound and i went straight upstairs to get changed into something else. I take my gown off and place it in the wardrobe then i slip my dress down.

I jump when i feel hot breath fanning my neck.

"The erge to fuck you here and now is huge" he whispers behind me.

"Whats stopping you?" I ask him.

"Nothing. Lay on the bed" he says.

I do as Tony says. He locks my bedroom door and then walks towards me. He slowly pulls down my knickers and then he pulls his trousers and boxers down.