Part 15

Waking up in my own bed. I smile at the reminder of last night. We had three rounds of sex until we were both falling asleep. He must of carried me back in here because i did fall asleep on his chest. Also i have his tshirt on and knickers so he must of redressed me.

I check the time and it was 10:37am. I had a little lay in but i could see that the group was on facetime so i joined.

Ava- here she us muhn!! Hey girl

Me- heyyy

Katie- she us smiling widly. Who is the lucky guy?

I smile even more

Ava- so there is a guy? Spill!!!

Me- well um... can you all keep a secret?

Hunter- depends. If you have killed someone then i may have to take you in

He smirks down the camera

Me- im being serious.

Ava- you know we can. Whats the secret?

Me- im kinda in a relationship with tony...

Katie and ava- WHATTTT

me- i say kinda. We kinda went on a date and did it last night

I explain how it happened and what happened last night but didn't go into detail.

Katie- ahhh. Well aint it weird as like it is your mums ex?

Me- a little i have to admit but i really like him and he is amazing in bed

Rhys- happy for you but if he breaks your heart I won't hesitate to knock him out

Me- i will do the same to you if you hurt ava!

We all chat for a little while but time was getting on so i left the call and got changed into:

Then i headed downstairs. I smile at the sight of my parents cuddling on the sofa. Back in the day that would cringe me but the way my dad is smiling at mum as they hold hands it's adorable.

"Well good afternoon" bucky smirks.

"Shush barnes it not that late" i laugh.

"Long night?" Sam asks.

"Well yeah. Met a guy who i now fancy the pants off" i smirk.

I look at tony and he winks at me.

"That reminds me. Pep we have both move on now. Its a secret for now but i like her. As you kept nagging for me to move on" he says

"Good you need someone and I'm happy for you" mum says

Tony looks at me and he directs his eyes at the stairs. Then he gets up and walks towards them.

"I need help down the lab. Someone fancy helping me?" He asks.

Everyone stays quiet luckily so i stand up.

"I will because everyone else is mean" i say jokingly.

Nat smirks at me but i roll my eyes at her gaining a laugh and i follow mr handsome pants downstairs. As soon as the doors shut he pushed me against the wall and kissed me roughly. I moan on his lip's because its the most beautiful thing ever.

He pushes his hardness against me and i moan even louder.

"I want to fuck you on my desk" he whispers.

"Then do it" i reply

He picks me up so i wrap my legs around him and he sits me on his chair.

"Why did you have to wear cargos. They look so good on you" he groans

"I don't know" i reply.

"Im not going to fuck you. Im going to feast on that beautiful pussy of yours until i can taste your beautiful taste. Then we are going to swap places and you will suck my dick like you have never sucked one before" he whispers.

Thats the thing. I have had sex yes but hunter or any other boy i had sex with never wanted to do any of this. So its my first time getting eaten out and it would be my first time sucking someone off.

"Whats wrong?" Tony asks as he seen i zoned out

"This would be my first time" I whisper

"As in first time getting eaten out or first time giving a blow job?" He asks putting his hands on my shoulders

"Both" i reply

He tilts my chin up to look at him and he smiles.

"Well you are about to have the best send off. Also i can be your practice if you want to do it. If not just say" he says

"I do want to do it" i say

"Good girl" he replies

He kneels down onto his knees and its the most hottest thing i have ever seen. I help him pull my trousers down and then my knickers. Luckily i only had socks on so it was easy.

"Lift your legs up for me sweetheart" he asks

I do as he says and he lifts them so they are on his shoulders. He makes a sound that I haven't heard before and then he looks up at me.

"I can smell you. I can't wait to taste" he says.

He lowers his face to my area and his hot breath makes me shiver. As soon as his mouth touches it my whole body arches. He starts his tongue and oh my god it was amazing.

I moan out his name and he goes faster. Holding my hips in place. I have never felt anything like it before and fuck me i wanted more. He keeps doing the same pace i moan out his name and my legs start to shake. An orgasm shoots through me and I release into his mouth. I hear him groan as he licks me clean and when he sits up and smiles at me

"You taste divine" he smirks

With that his phone started ringing. It was peter.

"Hey kid. Whats up?" He asks

I don't know what peter said but tony looked worried.

"Two seconds" tony says

He lifts me up and i sit on his lap as he goes into his computer. His hand under my top smoothing my stomach as the other one was searching the computer.

"Yeah i see it. Have you told the others?" He asks. "Right okay i will be up now"

He ends the call and he turns his head to me and kisses me so passionately but it ends so fast.

"My time will have to wait. We have a mission apparently some weird ass dog looking things have came into new york" he says making me laugh

"I shouldn't laugh but its the way you said it" i say.

"Fuck baby i need you to put clothes on before i go otherwise i will be balls deep inside you" he whispers.

I get off him and start to get changed and he suits up in his newest suit then walks towards me.

"Be safe. If i find out you have died without me giving you a blow job for the first time I won't be happy" i smirk.

"Thats my girl. Come here" he says

He leans down and kisses me again. This time it was longer and when he pulled away he whispered something but I didn't know what. I was going to ask but I didn't as he was walking away.

Hopefully they all come back in one piece