Part 22

I chose to wear

I had no idea where he was taking me or what the plan was

I had no idea where he was taking me or what the plan was. I couldn't tell if he was joking with the easy access or not but i gave it anyway.

I always used to feel insecure about dresses and skirts but around him i know i feel safe. Theres something about that man that i just love. Wait love? Do i love him? I can't its too soon.. or is it? Aaghh

"Penny for your thoughts?" I hear Tony's voice behind me

"I uh" i stutter

"Whats the matter?" He asks walking towards me looking me up and down.

"Its nothing, just thinking of work it was a fun day" i smile at him.

He was wearing:

"Isn't it a coincidence that we are both in the same colour mr stark?" I smirk

"Oh it is miss potts" he cringes "im not saying that again because of your mother. Oh it is princess" he smirks.

I blush like a teenager and he cups my face and kisses me.

"Your blushing is cute but our reseveration is soon" he says.

"Ooo where we going?" I ask

He smiles and walks out of the room. I grab my phone and follow him to the car. Luckily there was nobody around to suspect anything. He presses the fob on the key and the lamboghini lights up.

"Special car for a special lady" he smirks.

It was a beautiful white one with jet black wheels. Can you fall in love with a car? If so i think i have.

He opens the passenger door for me and i climb in. It was even beautiful inside. He climbs into the drivers side and starts the engine and it roars a beautiful sound.

"Everything about this car is beautiful. Even the driver which is a suprise" i say turning and smiling to him.

"Well beautiful car for a beautiful lady" he says holding my hand and kissing it.