Part 19

It was a week later. The day i have been dreading since he told me. It was Tony's op day. Howard and maria said they were going with him and tony said to bring me as i have been worrying about him. They didn't question it so it was a good thing.

We were all sat in the hospital waiting. Tony was on a hospital bed in a gown ready and i had so much erge to go and lay with him but i know its wrong as his mother and father are here to.

"Nervous son?" Howard asks him.

"Im tony stark I don't get nervous" he says smirking.

"Don't let your ego implay that honey, you are okay to be nervous" maria says squeezing his hand.

"Whats up sum, you are very quiet" tony says changing the subject.

"I do worry about you, everyone does. We are not all like you" i say.

"I will be fine i promise. If i die i die" he says.

I give him daggers and he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Joking. I wont die. Don't worry" he says.

"Tony stark. We are ready for you" the doctor says

Thats when my heart drops. Howard tells him to sit in the wheelchair and he pushes him down to outside the op room.

"Leave summer push me in. I know you two would argue on who has to see me go in so leave summer do it" tony says.

They both agree and both kiss him on his head. With the strength i had i pushed him through the door and he stands up and walks to me.

"They said not to stand tones" i say.

"I need to" he replied.

He cups my face and kisses me passionately. I start to cry and he pulls away.

"No no, i will be fine. Keep the tears okay? I promise you i will be fine" he says wiping them away.

"I know. Thank you for asking me to bring you in" i say.

"How could i kiss you otherwise. Now go into the car and go get a cheeseburger on me. My card is in the cup holder. Pin on that one is 3465. Go get some food okay and when you come back i will be done" he says holding onto my hand.

"Thank you, please don't die on me" i say.

"I would never" he says smiling.

The doctor comes in so i leave. I tell Howard and Maria i was gonna get food and they said they wanted to stay so i went without them.

I drove his car and it felt so weird. Im worried about the man i really am. I went through drive through and ordered a cheeseburger fries a coke and of course mozzarella sticks and of course a extra cheese burger for him.

I drove to the nearest car park and sat there and ate my food. I didn't want to go back so early but I had to my head was going around so fast thinking of him. Driving into the hospital car park and it made me think of my childcare. So instead of going in straight away i pulled my phone out and started looking for jobs.

There was one job going in a nursery and they had aln children in there which was perfect for me so i pressed submit and now we wait.

I got out of the car and headed to tonys room and Howard and maria was talking to him as he was awake.

"Thought you got lost" howard jokes.

"No. Sorry i applied for a job. How are you feeling?" I ask tony

"Alright. Feel like a cheeseburger got one?" He asks.

I smile and i hand him the bag. He ate it and howard stands up.

"Maria we better get going. Sum tony said you were gonna stay with him" howard says.

"Yeah i will, got nothing else to do" i laugh.

"If he gets a pain in the butt tell the nurse" maria jokes.

"I will be in my best behaviour" tony jokes.

They leave and i look at tony and i start to cry. I don't even know why. He opens his arms to me and i go to him.

"Don't cry darling, im alright" he says smoothing my hair.

"I worry about you a lot and seeing you laying here in a hospital bed its kinda scary" i say

"Im tony stark sweetheart, im fine okay?" He says.

With that my phone starts ringing. It was a random number.

"Answer it" he says.

"Hello.."

It was a woman and she told me that i could have the job and i could start next monday as a tester to see if i would like it. I was so happy.

"Thats great thank you, bye" i say

I smile widely

"Proud of you honey" he says

I cuddle back into his chest and i smile.

"When you get home can we have a movie night and just cuddle" i ask.

"A beautiful request. Of course we can" he says quietly.

I close my eyes listening to his heartbeat and it warmed my heart knowing his was still beating.

Hi guys. I am so sorry this was so short and I haven't uploaded in a while life is so stressful and trying to find time is so hard.