Part 18

I wake up and the room was tinted. My head wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but my god this bed was so comfortable. I pull the blankets up over to my chin and i sink down. I did not want to move. I stare at the ceiling for a while until the door opens catching my attention.

Tony walked in with cereal, toast, orange juice, apple juice, tea, coffee, bannana and a glass of water.

"Why on earth have you brought all this" i ask laughing as i sit up.

"Didn't know what you wanted and didn't know if you were a hot drinker or cold drinker in the mornings" he says sitting next to me with the tray on his lap.

"You are so sweet" i smile.

"So take your pick, i will eat the others" he says.

I chose the toast apple juice and the tea. He gave me the water to take tablets and he turned on the tv. We were watching the morning show and ate our food.

"That was beautiful thank you" i smile

"Anything for my girl" he smirks.

That smirk does things to me.

"Im gonna head in the shower" i say as i slip out of bed.

"Ok" he replies.

I walk towards the bathroom door and turn around to him

"Join me please" i wink

"Thought you would never ask" he says

I walk into the bathroom and i undress. Turning the shower on the warm sprinkle of water dripped down and i stepped under it giving a little moan at the pleasure.

Tony joined and he sat on the wet bench.

"Ride me" he says making me turn to him.

"As you wish" i smirk.

The sight of him turned me on so i was already wet in places. He was hard so it was quite an easy start as i slid down him easily. He grips my sides as i start to ride.

"Thats my good girl" he whispers in my ear making me even more turned on.

I start to go faster and with his help we were both moaning in sync. He grips my hair and i feel so close to the edge after a while.

"Come for me princess" he whispers and thats when i release

I stay on him to come down from my high but he lightly lifts me up and places me to stand. He pulls the bench and a lower part comes out.

"What the heck, thats new" i laugh.

"No its not i have just never used it, waiting for the right woman. I never wash anyones hair but you deserve it so sit your pretty butt down" he says smirking.

"You didn't finish though" i say.

"Its okay, you can help me later" he winks.

I smile lightly and i sit down on the bench. He adds a dollop of shampoo to his hand and he lightly rubs it into my hair. I could of fallen asleep. He does it again as he knows i double wash it and rinses that out. He adds the conditioner to his hands and only puts it to my ends of my hair.

"Damn you are good, how did you know i only put it in my ends?" I ask.

"I might be a man but i do pay attention to the little things you do" he says.

Okay maybe i have just fallen even more for this man.

He rinses it off and i take my turn and wash his hair. We wash our bodies then we get out. Putting one of his robes on we both walk to the bedroom.

He changes into jeans and a white plain tshirt.

"Well thought i would see you in shirt and tie. That's normally what rich people wear" i smirk.

"Well i thought i would see you in dresses and blazers daily, thats normally what princesses wear" he winks.

"Gosh you are such a flirt" i smirk.

"I will be downstairs" he say's giving me a peck on the lips.

"Excuse me" i say

He turns around and walks back to me. He lightly grabs my hips and he kisses me again. This time it was more passionate.

"I will never get tired of that" he says looking me in the eyes.

"I hate we got to hide it from everyone" i say looking at the floor.

"Promise soon we will tell okay?" He says lifting my chin up.

"Okay" i smile

He leaves me go and walks out of the room. I walk back to the room i was supposed to be in and i dried and curled my hair. I added light make up and got changed into:

 I added light make up and got changed into:

I grab my phone and i head downstairs.

"Hey boozer" bucky says.

"Shut it barnes" i reply taking a seat next to MJ

"Teach me" she says.

"Huh?" I ask looking at her.

"We are all thinking it" wanda smiles.

I look at her confused and mj laughs.

"Teach us how to dress so perfect" she says

"It's literally casual wear" i laugh

We all talk for a while and i hear my phone ping in my pocket so i take it out and have a look

Stark- I'm down the garage. Tell everyone you are going for a drive to clear your head. Me and you will to together xx

I smile at the text and i place the phone in my pocket. I wait a few minutes and then i speak up.

"Im gonna go for a drive to clear my head. I need fresh air but I can't be bothered to walk" i laugh.

"Okay. Drive safe" mum says.

"I will mum" i reply.

I casually walk out of the room and head down to the garage where tony was leaning sexily against his car with his phone in his hand.

He looks up at me and smiles.

"Hi there. My name is tony nice to finally meet you" he smirks.

"Well there tony. Nice to meet you to" i say shaking his hand jokingly.

He pulls me to him and kisses me with so much lust it made my whole body tingle. He pulls away and walks towards the passenger door and opens it

"Carriage awaits" he says

I step inside and he shuts the door after me and joining me by going around and sitting in the drivers seat.

"Whats the plan?" He asks.

"I didn't have a plan. Thought you planned it" i laugh.

"Great. Mounting drive. Tinted windows and beautful sex" he says starting the engine.

Maybe it would end up that way

Hi all, im sorry I haven't been uploading. I am trying my best but these days my brain is terrible and i either forget or I don't know what to write. I have a few ideas now so i will try and upload more :)