Part 26

It was now Christmas day. Four months later yes. Me and tony are still on the "dating" stage I guess. We had one argument that drifted us a little but we are back closer than ever. He told me he was waiting for the right time but that hasn't come yet.

I was currently still in bed. I was naked for one and for two tony was sleeping peacefully next to me. He was so warm cuddling next to me it was a dream.It was 6:30am so it was quite early but every year morgan always woke us up early so i guess its just the body clock telling me.

I cuddle even more into tony and he groans.

"Good morning" he whispers.

"Merry Christmas" i say.

"Oh shit forgot about that. Merry Christmas beautiful" he says opening his eyes to me.

We cuddle in silence for ages until the door bursts open. Morgan, cassie, peter ned and mj all come in and jump on the bed.

"All of you get out. We aint decent!" Tony says.

"But it's Christmas!" Peter says like a big kid.

"But we are both naked!" I laugh.

"Thats not a sight i want to see on Christmas. Get up and get downstairs" peter says walking out of the room with the others following.

"Kids" tony says wirh an eye roll.

"Same age as him" i laugh.

"You act your age though... sometimes" he smirks.

We both get up and change into Christmas pjs. That i nagged him to wear as they had red and white Christmas cows on them. So cute.

We head downstairs and everyone was already sat down there.

"I need coffee before i start" i say.

I walk into the kitchen and i see gingerbread men. I take one and walk back to the living room.

"That was fast. And no coffee?" Sam asks.

"Fuck the coffee" i say turning on my heal back to the kitchen.

Groot was in there looking as cute as ever.

"Merry Christmas tree" i smile.

"Merry christmas" he replies

"Wanna go open presents?" I ask

He nods so i take his hand into the living room. They all laugh when i sit down.

"What?" I ask.

"Adhd is off" bucky laughs.

"Ah fuck" i say.

"Sit. I will go make you one" tony says tapping my knee.

"Thanks boo" i smile.

We wait for tony to come back with my coffee then we start opening our presents. We all had all sorts of different things. We done secret santa and i had scott so i bought him a new backpack and a hamper of sweets and of course apple slices as a joke.

I was wanda's secret santa. She bought me two new vapes lol, three books, a snoodie, a crate of redbull and a cute phone case. It had a cow print on it.

I bought tony, morgan, mum and dad something too. Tony i bought him a new ipad case as i kinda spilled make up remover on it so it went weird and a few other little things. I mean what else can you buy a millionare that has everything. I bought morgan a barbie dream house with a bunch of barbies, mum a bracelet and earings and a giftcard as i didn't know what to get her and my father i bought him two new tired for his car.

"Dinner will be at 2pm" happy says.

It was currently 9am.

"Can i go back to sleep?" I ask.

"No!! Its snowing lets go have a snow ball fight" peter says.

"I will beat you" i smirk

"Bring it bitch" he jokes

I grab my coat and put wellies on and me mj peter ned scott morgan and cassie all go outside.

We start throwing snowballs then everyone decides to join in. I throw one at bruce and i hide behind the wall. Nobody could see where i was but all of a sudden i scream as there was cold going down my back.

"Agh you twat" i say and i turn around and there tony was

"Don't hate me" he pleas.

"Dick" i say and i grab snow

He runs off like a big baby so i aim far and i hit dad in the head

"Shit sorry dad" i say.

Wirh that i have about 20 balls thrown at me as everyone ganged up on me. I scream and i run inside. I run through the living room and with the snow on my boots i slip. I come down with a thump then....

***

"Is she gonna be okay?" I hear morgans voice slightly.

"She will be fine. She got knocked out" strabge says.

I open my eyes and the pain through my head was a killer

"Oww" I complain

"Yeah.. concussion is a big thing" bruce says.

"What happened?" I ask sitting up a little on the sofa.

"You ran and slipped. Hit your head on the coffee table. You cut it but knocked yourself out" bruce says.

"Lol" is all i say

"This isn't funny, are you okay?" Tony asks.

"Im fine stark. Whens food?" I ask.

"Its 3 we waited for you" bucky says.

"Yay get me ti that table"

"Shes okay" tony laughs

***

We all had just finished the most beautiful Christmas dinner i had ever tasted. Happy did not disapoint.

"God im stuffed" i say holding my stomach

"Take you up on that offer to go to sleep now honey" tony laughs.

"Please. I need it so badly" i say groaning.

"Want to go to sleep?" He asks

"Please" i reply

"See you all later. We need a nap" tony says taking my hand.

Everyone else goes their own directions. Me and tony head upstairs to bed.

"Boxing day party tomorrow?" He asks

"100 times yes" i say

"Will tell everyone later. Right now we need to sleep all that food off" he laughs

"Yeah i agree. Ugh i don't know what to wear though tomorrow" i groan.

"You look good in anything. I will help you chose" he smiles

"Okie dokie"

"Who says okie dokie these days?" He asks

"Me. Now leave me sleep" i reply cuddling into his arms.