Part 5

When people say they slept like a baby it should be changed. Some babies don't sleep all night. I did.I'm a baby but that bed is heaven. I haven't slept a whole night in ages. Im always awake until around 4-5am then fall asleep and back awake at 6-7 ish because of uni but i fell asleep at 3 and woke up now which it is 10am.

I scroll through my socials and of course stay on tiktok for ages but then I decided to get up. I washed my face and cleaned my teeth. I don't normally clean my teeth before breakfast but thats normally because I don't eat breakfast with a lot of people im normally alone and i have morning breath.

After that moisturised my face and added some mascara. My face was pretty clear so I didn't have to add concealer. I then got changed into;

I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs

I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs. I guessed they were on the second floor because thats where the kitchen was. I was correct they were all sitting on the sofa.

"Marry me" mj says making me laugh.

"Pretty much straight. Although i could be like my ex and turn gay when im with someone" i smirk as i take a seat.

"What?" Peter asks confused.

"Oh funny story i was with a boy called hunter. Were in a two year relationship then all of a sudden came out gay" i laugh.

"Thought you were friends with hunter?" Mum asks.

"Oh i am. All my friends are in couples now. Im the only Pringle left in the tube" i say.

"You are gorgeous. Im sure a beautiful young boy would turn up" nat smiles.

"Awh thanks nat" i smile back.

Happy made me some toast and i notice my mother and tony walk out the room hand in hand. Wonder where they are going.

I finished my toast and everyone got to know me and i got to know all of them. They are a great bunch of people i have to admit.

My phone buzzed and it was katie

Katie- hey chicken licking. We are all going out for drinks tomorrow night? Are you down?xx

Me- yas queen xx

Katie- have you asked your mum?xx

Me- katie im nineteen😂

Katie- yeah but she scares me. I don't want her shouting at us for dragging you out and she didn't want you to xx

Me- i will go and ask her just for you😂xx

"Any idea where my mum would of gone to?" I ask

"Probably down Tony's lab. Its the minus 1 floor but its easier to take the stares. Go down two flights" steve says.

"Thanks steve" i smile.

I head down the two flights of stairs and i walk through the door and my mouth gapes open. Tony was shirtless on this chair and my mother was kissing him. It did make me jealous and i need to stop myself from feeling this way. Its my mothers boyfriend not mine.

I knocked on the door and mum looks up and smiles. She came over to the door and let me in.

"I will have to get your hand scan for this place" she smiles.

"Oh im not staying. I just wanted to ask could i go out with the gang tomorrow. We are all going out for some drinks to celebrate" i ask.

"I don't know why you are asking sweetheart" she says making her way back to tony.

I stare at tony. He had a body like a god. Well not that far as some gods haven't got good body's. But for a dad bod it was pretty hot.

"I uh I'm asking because i live with you now, don't want to just go out" i say.

"Of course you can" she says

"Okay thank you. Can i ask though why have tony got a hole in his chest" i ask.

"Its where his heart should be" she smirks at him.

"Shush you. No darling its where my arc goes. It powers my heart" he says.

"Oh. Is it painful?" I ask.

"Not at all" he replies.

"He is going in for an op next month, so we won't have to keep changing it all the time" mum says placing her hand on his shoulder.

I don't know why but my heart was in my mouth. I was nervous for him and i hardly know him. What the hell.

"I will be fine. I survived twice from falling from the sky so an opp is easy peasy" he smirks.

"Its an opp tony. You are aloud to be scared" mum says.

"Im just scared of you when you are mad. Im not scared of anything else" he smirks.

She rolls her eyes. I look at tony and i catch him looking at me. He smiles lightly then he stands up. He puts his shirt back on sadly then makes his way to the table.

"Im going to make coffee. Anyone want one?" Mum asks.

"You know me pep its all i live off" tony says

"Ah i will have one too" i say.

She nods and walks out the room.

"Come and see my suit. Pepper hates it i just want to see if she is the only one" tony says.

I walk towards him and i think my life flashed before my eyes because i fall flying. Luckily tony caught me by grabbing my arms.

He chuckles.

"Forget to tell you there was a step there" he says.

I look into his beautiful eyes and i felt butterflies it was the same way i felt when i got with hunter. This time it feels different. Oh god no stop.

"Are you okay?" Tony asks his hands still on my arms.

"Oh yeah sorry" i say

He takes his arms away and my body goes to goosebumps. What the hell was wrong with me. The couple of times i have talked to this man it happens and it really shouldn't.