Part 7

Well opening my eyes I genuinely thought i was dying. My head was pounding. I had bruises all up my legs, on my sides and my arms. Cuts on my hands and a bruise on my head. I got a feeling my back is bruised too as it feels painful.

I don't remember much, I remember tony bringing me up to bed and I remember the guy i kissed don't exactly remember what he looked like but moving on.

I sat up slowly and i groan and thats when the bedroom door opens. Tony walks in with toast a cup of tea and water with tablets.

"Someone had a bit to much fun last night" he smirks at me as he places the tray next to me on the bed.

"Oh god i am so sorry" i say putting a hand on my head.

"Ah don't be. We all get like it. It was cute" he smiles.

Did that man just call me cute?

"Eat this then take the tablets it will make you feel better. I advise showering darling too" he says patting the blanket.

"I will thank you" i smile.

"Mum will be over in an hour. We are going to ikea with morgan to pick out things for her new bedroom and also your dad is coming over tonight. Apparently he needs to speak to your mum" he says

"Oh thats strange. He never wants to speak with mum" i laugh.

"Yeah. I don't know. Hopefully they make up" he says quietly.

"Hopefully? You want them to make up?" I ask confused.

"Your mum has always talked about how good of a dad he is to you and how good of a friend he is. I think she misses him" he says.

"Im sorry" is all i say.

"Don't be. Its okay if they make up they make up. I still feel she loves him" he says with a slight smile.

"You know she really does like you, she used to speak about you all the time on the phone to me and how exited she was for me to meet you. I think she is glad we get along" i say.

"Im glad i get along with you. You are an amazing young woman with a heart of gold. Anyone is lucky to have you in their life" he says looking into my eyes.

I don't know why but i feel something. Its weird something is sparking between us. I feel like i know what he feels too.

"Anyway eat up and drink up. Get yourself ready and meet us downstairs" he says standing up and walking out.

I ate my toast while staring at the wall. I did look around for my phone but I couldn't find it. I hope to fuck I didn't lose it.

After I finish the toast and taken the tablets i jumped in the shower and freshened up. I dried and straightened my hair. Done my facial and them got changed into;

I walk downstairs and everyone stares at me

"You have bruises everywhere" peter says.

"Way to state the obvious" i say rolling my eyes.

"Having fights with the floor or was your one night stand a little rough with you?" Sam smirks.

"Oh yeah he was rough. Whips and chains but hey im not complaining they exite me" i wink.

"Rhianna in the making" nat says.

"Eyy a rhianna fan" i say opening my mouth and pointing at her.

"Yeah yeah come on rhianna get the keys and shut up and drive" tony says making me shocked.

"Well well well who would of thought tony stark was a rhianna fan" wanda laughs.

"What can i say. Good taste" he winks.

Mum rolls her eyes and we make our way to the car. Once again i was behind tony and morgan was behind mum.

When driving he kept looking at me and smirking. I hope to god I didn't say anything to him last night because the way he is looking at me is making me think i did say something to him.

We got to ikea and i was like a kid on Christmas i loved ikea.

"Im going off on my own. You lot will be too slow" i say.

"Have you got your phone?" Mum asks.

"Uh no. Don't be mad but i kinda lost it" i say.

Tony reaches into his pocket and hands me my phone.

"How have you got it?" I ask taking it off him.

"I wanted to see if your friends texted when they got home which they did but i fell asleep so forgot to bring it back to you" he says.

"Ah right. Ah well see you weirdos later" i say going to walk off but tong grabs my arm

Sending tingles up my body and i felt sparks fly im sure. I turn around and face him.

"Its a big shop. I know how your panic attacks work. Stay with us. Its no signal here anyway" he says

I roll my eyes and i follow them, walking behind tony i notice him and mum haven't been holding hands today where they normally would. But what i also noticed is how good tony's butt is. Its a perfect man butt. God he is just perfect. Maybe i am falling for wrong man but i physically cant stop

*****

We had just came home from ikea. Of course i came home with the meatballs and a few things myself but i was trying to eves drop. Mum and dad were talking in the office room. They were laughing and talking normally but I couldn't hear what they were saying so i leaned on the door but l let out a little squeal when the door flies open and i fall on my ass.

"Summer what are you doing?" Mum asks.

"Okay maybe i was eves dropping but i could hear laughing. Is everything okay between you both?" I ask.

"It's perfect. Im glad i got her back in my life" dad says putting his hand on her shoulder.

My mum looks at dad the same way she used to look at him before. Damn I wonder if she still has feelings for him