Part 11

A week later

Sitting in bed listing to my taylor swift album again while i sort my book shelf out i hear arguing. I never normally do in this compound so me being lazy i had to turn down the music sadly.

"Just admit it pep" i hear tony say.

"Okay yes you did see it happen. Maybe there is something still there" i hear mum reply.

What are they talking about?

The argument goes quiet and it turns to talking but when i hear a door slam i quickly turn the music up a little and pretend to do what i am doing. My door opens and mum walks into the room. She looked upset so i turned it off all together.

"I messed up" she says sitting on my bed.

"It's normally me saying that to you. But whats the matter? I did hear arguing with tony is everything okay?" I ask.

"Well I don't know if you have noticed but me and your dad have gotten back close" she says.

I have noticed. They have been very close and i think thats why Tony has been so close to me. Well we haven't exactly kissed again or anything but we did agree for it never to happen again as it was so so wrong.

"Yeah i have. What about it?" I ask.

"Well we were laughing and joking and it felt like old times with him. Things just led to another and we may of kissed. A few times actually. We decided not to do it again as it was wrong but it happened again. Tony seen that we were standing close to eachother but we said we didn't do anything" she says.

Like mother like daughter.

"Well thats what the arguments was about" she says.

"Be honest with me. Have you still got feelings for dad?" I ask.

"Yes. I can't lie. I thought i had moved on from him but clearly I haven't" she says.

"Well tell them both how you feel. You can't go lying to them both" i say.

"Okay. Tony first i feel horrible" she says.

"Go and tell me what he says" i say.

She gets up and walks out of the room. I mean i should of told her that me and tony have kissed but i dread to think how she would react. I don't exactly think she would react well.

While waiting for her to come back i finished my book shelf and scrolled through my phone and thats when she walked back in.

"I told him i was still in love and he said he knew it. We called it off and decided we are better as friends anyway" she says with a smile.

"Oh. Are you okay though?" I ask.

"Yeah im perfect. The spark isn't lite anymore but i know you and him have been quiet close lately. Fancy checking on him for me while i go phone dad to meet?" She asks.

"Yeah of course" i smile.

I walk over and hug her.

"Thank you sweetheart" she whispers

I walk down to his lab and he was hitting hell out of a suit with a hammer. Maybe he is a little angry. I put my hand print on and walk through the door

"Hey" i say.

He turns around and smiles lightly but goes back to hitting hell out of his suit.

I walk towards him and he turns to me. I take the hammer out of his hand and he chuckles.

"I was supposed to wack the suit. I did it wrong so I'm restarting it" he says.

"I have came to ask. Are you okay? I heard you and mum arguing and she told me everything" i say.

"Yeah.. i mean i did the exact same thing sum remember? I just need to move on like your mum well you get what i mean. I know she still loves him it is hard to move on from someone you have been with for a long time" he says.

"I get you" i smile lightly.

"Good, anyway want to help?" He asks.

"Nah I'm going on a little walk i need fresh air" i say.

Truth is I'm jealous. It was mum he was with before i could see him everyday but now it will be someone else. Who knows he might move out. I shouldn't feel this way but i do.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Yeah just need fresh air" i smile.

I walk out of the room and i head towards the back door. Walking out i see peter.

"Hey where you off?" He asks.

"For a walk" i reply.

"Can i join?" He asks.

"Sure" i smile

We both walk down the path and he turns to me.

"You look upset are you okay?" He asks.

"Its stupid. I like this boy well man I don't know and it's complicated. He had a girlfriend but they have broke up and he says he needs to move on but I want him to move on to be happy but deep down i want him to move on with me" i admit

"Woah does he know that you like him?" He asks.

"we have kissed twice. I feel bad because it was when he was with his girlfriend but we kept saying not to do it again" i say.

"Wannna know a trick?" He asks.

I look at him stupid.

"When MJ and this brad broke up i really liked MJ and she wanted to move on but obviously she didn't know i liked her. So i helped her move on. She wanted to get this other boy but because i kept asking about them and we were talking a lot she started to like me and now we are very happy together" he says

"So you are saying help him get with this girl so i can be close to him and he will fall for me?" I ask.

"Pretty much. Just ask him how he is doing and where its going and yanno just help him" he says.

"Damn i hope it works" i laugh.

"It should. You are a real beautiful girl. Add some flirting into it and he will fall right to his knees for you" he smirks.

"Thanks pete" i smile

Well its a mission. I do want to know who he likes though